Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why cant i send PM's?

Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:20 pm

Need to get this name changed, anyone have any idea? says im not authorised? :ayatollah:

Re: Why cant i send PM's?

Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:57 pm

cardiffred wrote:Need to get this name changed, anyone have any idea? says im not authorised? :ayatollah:

It's probably because you've got the most pathetic & sad name on here.
:bluebird:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:59 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
cardiffred wrote:Need to get this name changed, anyone have any idea? says im not authorised? :ayatollah:

It's probably because you've got the most pathetic & sad name on here.
:bluebird:

was expecting that so thank you for stepping up to the plate :laughing6: :thumbup:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:03 pm

Ill also say that I have no idea why I chose that name, was something quick I put down when registering to the forum, and now understand that it may a bit ridiculous. :)

Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:14 pm

cardiffred wrote:Ill also say that I have no idea why I chose that name, was something quick I put down when registering to the forum, and now understand that it may a bit ridiculous. :)

:lol: yeah get it changed & you'll be fine!
It's just that I was so anti-red!
I just hope you don't have 'Slade' in your new name though. ;)

Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:23 pm

cardiffred wrote:Ill also say that I have no idea why I chose that name, was something quick I put down when registering to the forum, and now understand that it may a bit ridiculous. :)

Ill make to get a name that doesn't stand out and doesn't have a particular controversial subject within it. Maybe something like "OnTheFenceBluebird" :ayatollah: Cheers for the advice

Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:44 am

cardiffred wrote:

Ill make to get a name that doesn't stand out and doesn't have a particular controversial subject within it. Maybe something like "OnTheFenceBluebird" :ayatollah: Cheers for the advice

What about. Redisdead. :bluescarf: :D

Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:47 am

I'll request a name change for you.

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:30 am

What do you want it to be changed to?

I can do it for you.

Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:43 pm

Nothing to do with your name mate... I can't PM either...? Any ideas anyone?

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:00 am

Owain wrote:What do you want it to be changed to?

I can do it for you.

Can you change it to something like "City11" please? Hope that isn't already taken :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:19 am

Pontydan85 wrote:Nothing to do with your name mate... I can't PM either...? Any ideas anyone?

i can'y PM either

Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:15 am

The PM facility was disabled because another message board was set up some time ago and the powers that be don't want it being disscussed via PM in case they lose too many punters to it.You better read this quick as references to the competition tend to disappear quickly. :lol: