Slade this coming week to meet 2 more players,one from Div 1
and one from the Championship :ayatollah:

Re: ' SLADE THIS COMING WEEK '

Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:38 am

do you know who Mr A ?

Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:53 am

Double G wrote:do you know who Mr A ?

No I don't Gsreth, I'm in Rome till late Sunday night and just received a text.
Looking good though as Slade expects at least one player in next week. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:07 am

Thought he'd done that by looking at his current squad :laughing6: .

This does not bode well! Forget Harrods were are now in Lidl (no disrespect to Lidl intended)

Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:09 am

Big Ceri wrote:Thought he'd done that by looking at his current squad :laughing6: .

This does not bode well! Forget Harrods were are now in Lidl (no disrespect to Lidl intended)

Ceri I like Lidl especially in Mallorca it's cheap :lol:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Big Ceri wrote:Thought he'd done that by looking at his current squad :laughing6: .

And provides good value for money. (not sure I should say that when I work in Asda mind) :D

Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:41 am

Well IMO Lidl has some fantastic bargains but also has some shit and with Slade doing the shopping I can only expect him picking up the shit.. The 5p carrier bag will be his biggest ever signing

Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:47 am

bluebird58 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And provides good value for money. (not sure I should say that when I work in Asda mind) :D

More like pound land!

Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:

i found the Eroski cheaper than Lidls out there :ayatollah:
Rome now. you get about a bit ! plus back to Majorca soon. them books must have done well :lol:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:Slade this coming week to meet 2 more players,one from Div 1

I feel sorry already for our new manager when Slade has gone in September :digging2: :old:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:12 am

Honestly, some people on this forum need to sort their heads out!! All that has happened since we changed back to blue is positive stuff! But some so called supporters will still twist it as a dig at Tan/Slade.

Move on for your own sake!!

it cant be healthy being this angry all the time!!!

mistakes were made, overspending was done and now the club are fixing it, the scenes at yesterdays kit launch prove that.

I dont want anyone to forget the last few years as they were an important lesson.

But I think it's time we all moved on... together!

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:13 am

Mr Shed wrote:Honestly, some people on this forum need to sort their heads out!! All that has happened since we changed back to blue is positive stuff! But some so called supporters will still twist it as a dig at Tan/Slade.

mistakes were made, overspending was done and now the club are fixing it, the scenes at yesterdays kit launch prove that.

I dont want anyone to forget the last few years as they were an important lesson.

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: chill out, you'll miss the season if you have a heart attack! :old:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:14 am

Mr Shed wrote:Honestly, some people on this forum need to sort their heads out!! All that has happened since we changed back to blue is positive stuff! But some so called supporters will still twist it as a dig at Tan/Slade.

^^^^
I'm in the Shed End
:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :D :wave:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:18 am

A Question.

Why is it fine
For a premier league club to buy a player from the Championship
But not a Championship club getting a Div 1 player?

:bluebird:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:23 am

eddiep wrote:A Question.

Why is it fine

You've asked so I'll answer.

It is fine on both accounts. However, if you have ambition, you'd really want to be getting the best division 1 players, and if they are good enough they'll be snapped up by the premiership clubs. So then you get the second best, and they are being snapped up by championship clubs with clout and decent managers/coaches. So then you get the rest, which is where we are, and even then you have to put up a big sell, because of our past!

So, nothing wrong with it, it's just how far down the lists we are now looking with what is left to find available!

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:26 am

Why is it fine

A very good question indeed, for some reason people have a problem with us even looking in the direction of players in that league.

I don't get it as there is actually quality there :thumbright:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:56 am

Good to know. :thumbright: :sladein: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:40 am

David Cotterill and Che Adams?

Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:44 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:David Cotterill and Che Adams?

I think it will be them two aswell, if the case two decent additions to the squad :thumbup: :bluebird:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:54 am

J.E.Bluebird wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:David Cotterill and Che Adams?

I think it will be them two aswell, if the case two decent additions to the squad :thumbup: :bluebird:

Agree. :thumbup:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:59 pm

^^^^^^^^^
THIS :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:20 pm

I think the "Championship player" may well be a player who played for a promoted team last season... Joe Garner from Preston I'd say and then Emyr Huws... Surely he wouldn't want to stay in League 1 with Wigan?

Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:37 pm

bluebird58 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:43 pm

Double G wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

i found the Eroski cheaper than Lidls out there :ayatollah:
Rome now. you get about a bit ! plus back to Majorca soon. them books must have done well :lol:

Erodki are also near me, but always ques and I'm impatient :lol:

Yes Mallorca very soon,can't wait I love the Island.

Rome was for my Wife's 40th Birthday, here for 48hrs, amazing but bloody expensive, please buy more books :lol:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm

arri potta wrote:

I feel sorry already for our new manager when Slade has gone in September :digging2: :old:

I agree when Slade eventually gets sacked I feel we will be in an even worse mess, but you never know Slade might just shock/stun us all.

Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

When you were there you should had a look in the player bargain section! :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Double G wrote:do you know who Mr A ?

No I don't Gsreth, I'm in Rome till late Sunday night and just received a text.
Looking good though as Slade expects at least one player in next week. :ayatollah:

If you are in Rome please visit the pope and ask him what he said to shitty Swansea...

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:
arri potta wrote:

I agree when Slade eventually gets sacked I feel we will be in an even worse mess, but you never know Slade might just shock/stun us all.

Slade I think with a fully fit squad could do well this season

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:
arri potta wrote:

stranger things have happened Annis :lol:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:52 am

arri potta wrote:

Why is it fine

You've asked so I'll answer.

It is fine on both accounts. However, if you have ambition, you'd really want to be getting the best division 1 players, and if they are good enough they'll be snapped up by the premiership clubs. So then you get the second best, and they are being snapped up by championship clubs with clout and decent managers/coaches. So then you get the rest, which is where we are, and even then you have to put up a big sell, because of our past!

So, nothing wrong with it, it's just how far down the lists we are now looking with what is left to find available!

Well isn't that just a lovely little theory that you've plucked from thin air!