Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket idea

Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Someone mentioned on the forum about Bradford being successful with the scheme where you pay £50 for a season card and you can pay £10?? For each game you go to! Would be a great idea, as most can't make every game, I would definitely buy! What you all think?

Re: Ticket idea

Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Good idea if you miss about 5-10 home games every season. I only miss about 2.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:01 pm

You'll just end up with the Family Stand scenario where people buy cheap ST on the off chance of big games.

They would have to be given up to a few days before a game to choose to buy with others waiting in the sidelines and probably get annoyed in the end.

Before you know it the stadium looks emptier than usual again.

Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:16 pm

Wayne S wrote:You'll just end up with the Family Stand scenario where people buy cheap ST on the off chance of big games.

They would have to be given up to a few days before a game to choose to buy with others waiting in the sidelines and probably get annoyed in the end.

Before you know it the stadium looks emptier than usual again.

I think it could work IF individual seating is not guaranteed, i.e. people cannot 'block book' (for example) Block 112, Row AA, Seat 89 'just in case' they decide to turn up! :thumbup:

City need to tat ;east try to tempt the 'floaters' back, but there will be no aphrodisiac more effective than the team actually getting out there and WINNING GAMES! ;) :thumbup:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:31 pm

I'd buy one definite living so far away can't guarantee to get to all games fantastic idea :bluescarf: