A forum for all things Cardiff City

David Cotterill on List B

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:12 pm

:tandragon: :tandragon: :tandragon:

:sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foot ... ea-9581848

Re: David Cotterill on List B

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Seeing his name come up , Slade must be working on list D now.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:40 pm

We really are scraping the bottom of the barrel now

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:00 pm

How people believe there's a list A,B or even C is beyond me. Has anyone seen this list? Thought not, all pie in the sky. If the Club go for someone and pay say 25k a week for instance Tan will be at fault for increasing the debt. If we go and try get Cotterill than Slade is at fault for showing no ambition. Let's face it whatever the club does these days some of our moaning b*stard fans will not be happy.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:38 pm

norms76 wrote:How people believe there's a list A,B or even C is beyond me. Has anyone seen this list? Thought not, all pie in the sky. If the Club go for someone and pay say 25k a week for instance Tan will be at fault for increasing the debt. If we go and try get Cotterill than Slade is at fault for showing no ambition. Let's face it whatever the club does these days some of our moaning b*stard fans will not be happy.

because Slade has publicly stated there is an 'A' & 'B' list :sladeout:

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:51 pm

norms76 wrote:How people believe there's a list A,B or even C is beyond me. Has anyone seen this list? Thought not, all pie in the sky. If the Club go for someone and pay say 25k a week for instance Tan will be at fault for increasing the debt. If we go and try get Cotterill than Slade is at fault for showing no ambition. Let's face it whatever the club does these days some of our moaning b*stard fans will not be happy.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

The club can't win with our fans!! They spend money, Fans moan we're spending to much!! We look at saving it, Fans moan we have no ambition!!

Can't people just have a bit of positivity and wait and see these players in a city shirt for a few games before passing to much criticism!!

:sladein: :sladein: :sladein: :sladein: :sladein: :sladein: :sladein: :sladein: :sladein: :sladein: :sladein:

Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:30 pm

If Cotterill is on the B list , then I would take him :sladein: over some of our A listers which we signed last season.

Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Change the tone and get behind the team mate! Contrill is a tidy player and scored more and set up more than any of our wingers last year? We're not breaking the bank any more so singings arnt guna raise the pulse but let's give them a chance without jumping strait on Slades back.