I got a large but they are a snug fit!
May be think about getting a size larger
than you are used to if buying online.

Shop Looks great to be honest

Kenny Choo was there personally welcoming people in
:bluescarf:

Re: CLUB SHOP RAMMED and KIT INFO

Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:06 am

Good to hear. I'm going to try and pop down later. Are the club printing names on shirts as I want to get my boys name on back for his birthday. Also is there a season ticket holder discount?

Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:23 am

The option for printing was online early this morning, but has disappeared since.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:33 am

ST discount was very welcome. Adult
And kids top cost me £72

:bluebird:

Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:37 am

How much discount do you get with your season ticket ?

Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:44 am

A 10% discount
Adults should have been £45 and child (8 -10 top aged) £35

Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:06 am

BluebirdFoz wrote:The option for printing was online early this morning, but has disappeared since.

I think they got the pricing wrong.

£6 for a name and number is very, very cheap.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:09 am

I feel let down by adidas because the biggest size they supply is 2xl... really am not happy

Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:39 am

eddiep wrote:Great to see today.
Queues to get served for 10 mins

Queued to get in too!

Kit looks great
I got a large but they are a snug fit!
May be think about getting a size larger
than you are used to if buying online.

Shop Looks great to be honest

Kenny Choo was there personally welcoming people in
:bluescarf:

Great to see :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Re: ' CLUB SHOP RAMMED and KIT INFO '

Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:46 am

I can't wait to get mine. :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:50 am

The new kit is awesome (although my wife who is not a football fan asked why I had come home with a Chelsea kit :shock: ).

The Adidas kits are on the small side, so I would recommend buying a size up. There's a changing room to try them on at the Stadium shop.

I got a home shirt, and a home kit/ goalkeeper kit for my kids.

The shop was nice and busy (looks really good) but there is loads of kit on the shelves.

Changing rooms were great - with the "You are my Cardiff" song printed on the wall (nice touch)

10% discount for ST holders.

Shirt printing from Monday, but staff advised me that a few squad numbers are going to change. But you can take the shirt back for printing at any time.

Great buzzing atmosphere in the shop. Can't wait for the season to start. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:59 am

I was there this morning at 8.50 queuing and was very impressed with the club shop, looks a million times better than it ever has done and loads of Blue too ;) it also looks 100% more professional than it ever was.
On entry Ken Choo was there greeting all with a handshake which to me was a very good touch, (I quite like him and he is very good to have here at our club imo). I got myself a jersey and my granddaughter and grandson a full kit, got 10% discount for being a season ticket holder so happy days. The staff wore red training tops but was a great contrast and they actually look quite nice.
On exit I saw Ken Choo again talking to Terry Phillips so I said hello to Terry and then Ken Choo turned to me and started a conversation, he told me that the delivery of stock only came in yesterday and so he instructed all the staff to be in at midnight to make sure the shop was 'all stocked up for the waiting Bluebirds fans', (his words), he also told me that the fans deserve all this back as so many were left hurt over the last 3 years and they just had to get it right this time. He is a very respectable man and I think will guide Tan into doing what's right for both us and Cardiff City in the coming years. We are finally getting it right off the field now it's up to Slade to get it right on the field.
We'll always be Blue......... :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :thumbup:
I now can not wait for the season to start. :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:02 am

Depressed Blue wrote:
BluebirdFoz wrote:The option for printing was online early this morning, but has disappeared since.

Sure it was more than that, took mine up to £57. but I didnt buy it so just ordered a plain one.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:09 am

Depressed Blue wrote:

I paid £12 - £6 for name and £6 for number. :ayatollah:

Forgot to use my season ticket discount though! Would have been handy at £72

Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:23 am

35.00 for a 8 year olds top is disgraceful

Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:49 am

Agree with other comments regarding the new shop, much improved and looks professional , suspect that Adidas would be involved with this aspect.

The tops are a snug fit and would suggest trying on first and the fitting rooms are a nice touch.

Nice to see so many there this morning and a bonus was the fit bird from "in the city" showing off her credentials.... :thumbright:

Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:51 am

They will become collectors items when Tan pulls the plug and we get liquidated.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Colourblind wrote:They will become collectors items when Tan pulls the plug and we get liquidated.

Positive day for the club and someone has to ruin it

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:25 pm

Im up in Cardiff next Saturday so will pop into city centre store.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:57 pm

Here is another negative, "They couldn't have the staff to wear blue, could they" instead of the red training tops! :thumbup:

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:58 pm

hotwings wrote:
Depressed Blue wrote:

Ah ok. Still cheap compared to some.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:34 pm

hotwings wrote:
Depressed Blue wrote:

If you forget your season ticket go to the ticket office they will look up your details and give you a signed slip to take into the shop where you will get your 10 % discount

Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:34 pm

My wife just reported the same.
She went for ours and said it was rammed there and the sizes were not very generous.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:17 pm

I've put on some timber over last 5 years.
My snug large has encouraged me too get rid of some lard!

My misses commented how nice the kit was.
She also said "come to think of it, city tops have never been really nice, have they?"!!!

:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:19 pm

I'm normally a large but had to buy an xL

Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:47 pm

Bought my son a new top. Shop looks good too.
Some right happy fucker served me though, don't know how she got that job lol.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:31 pm

Feck me City fans are easy to please these days a blue kit, but a shit team and Manager and crap atmosphere and they're over the moon.....

Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:56 pm

Me and the kids went and bought tops and the shop looked great. 100% improvement. Met some of the players who were serving at one point and slade who was a real gent to be honest and came across as a really nice fella.

Well done city for organising the day well as the kids were well chuffed with all the autographs and the kit looks fantastic. I'm beginning to feel good about this season as the club seems to be trying hard to connect with fans again.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Norman146 wrote:Me and the kids went and bought tops and the shop looked great. 100% improvement. Met some of the players who were serving at one point and slade who was a real gent to be honest and came across as a really nice fella.

Well done city for organising the day well as the kids were well chuffed with all the autographs and the kit looks fantastic. I'm beginning to feel good about this season as the club seems to be trying hard to connect with fans again.

Slade was there was he?

Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:12 pm

How do you do the season ticket discount online?