Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' CLUB SHOP RAMMED and KIT INFO '

Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Bluebina wrote:Feck me City fans are easy to please these days a blue kit, but a shit team and Manager and crap atmosphere and they're over the moon.....

quite a few will tell you, Cardiff City Fans are notoriously haRD to please.

There are fans who still will never set foot in a cardiff match due to selling John Toshack.

Is it perhaps that the fans are trying to break through the gloom caused by Tan and kept going by
Miserable bastards like you?

#ccfctogetherstronger

Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Norman146 wrote:Me and the kids went and bought tops and the shop looked great. 100% improvement. Met some of the players who were serving at one point and slade who was a real gent to be honest and came across as a really nice fella.

Well done city for organising the day well as the kids were well chuffed with all the autographs and the kit looks fantastic. I'm beginning to feel good about this season as the club seems to be trying hard to connect with fans again.

Slade was there was he?

Yeah seemed very approachable and was great with my kids.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Norman146 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Norman146 wrote:Me and the kids went and bought tops and the shop looked great. 100% improvement. Met some of the players who were serving at one point and slade who was a real gent to be honest and came across as a really nice fella.

Well done city for organising the day well as the kids were well chuffed with all the autographs and the kit looks fantastic. I'm beginning to feel good about this season as the club seems to be trying hard to connect with fans again.

Slade was there was he?

Yeah seemed very approachable and was great with my kids.

Ah yes I saw picture of him on Twitter. :thumbup:

Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:03 pm

DEANO wrote:35.00 for a 8 year olds top is disgraceful

Adult football shirts are £65 at many football clubs and kids shirts are at least £45.

I think the club have nailed everything to do with this kit launch including the brand, design and pricing.

£35 is expensive, especially if you're buying for more than one kid, but it's not the club's fault, it's the way of the world. £35 is very competitive in my opinion.

I have nothing but respect for the club over the way they have done this.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:17 pm

12thMan wrote:
DEANO wrote:35.00 for a 8 year olds top is disgraceful

Adult football shirts are £65 at many football clubs and kids shirts are at least £45.

I think the club have nailed everything to do with this kit launch including the brand, design and pricing.

£35 is expensive, especially if you're buying for more than one kid, but it's not the club's fault, it's the way of the world. £35 is very competitive in my opinion.

I have nothing but respect for the club over the way they have done this.

Halifax who have exactly the same shirt are charging £42 for a kids shirt. £35 less 10% ain't bad at all.

Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:29 am

eddiep wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Feck me City fans are easy to please these days a blue kit, but a shit team and Manager and crap atmosphere and they're over the moon.....

There are fans who still will never set foot in a cardiff match due to selling John Toshack.

Is it perhaps that the fans are trying to break through the gloom caused by Tan and kept going by

#ccfctogetherstronger

Ha ha :lol: good reply, but it will take more than a Chelsea replica to make everything Cardiff City bright and wonderfull.

Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:53 am

Bluebina wrote:
eddiep wrote:

#ccfctogetherstronger

Ha ha :lol: good reply, but it will take more than a Chelsea replica to make everything Cardiff City bright and wonderfull.

How can you say it's a Chelsea replica?? It just so happens that we and Chelsea and indeed Halifax have the same kit manufacturer in Adidas. Show me where the Chelsea badge is on the "Cardiff City" Shirt. We were slow in adopting Adidas and we just happen to play in Blue, (as far as I'm concerned, that is the only similarity), as do Chelsea so it's hardly our fault that a few other teams shirts look like ours. Jeez some people are never happy :roll: :sleepy2:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:59 am

Bluebina wrote:
eddiep wrote:

#ccfctogetherstronger

Oh and just to add to that, I much prefer the new kit and badge to that red shite and beermat that we had to put up with from the last 3 seasons :thumbup: :wave:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:01 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
eddiep wrote:

#ccfctogetherstronger

Oh and just to add to that, I much prefer the new kit and badge to that red shite and beermat that we had to put up with from the last 3 seasons :thumbup: :wave:

Steve, you are 110% correct and many will buy on that point alone! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:14 pm

Sven wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
eddiep wrote:

#ccfctogetherstronger

Steve, you are 110% correct and many will buy on that point alone! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sven, it really annoys me when some fans knitpick on some things, they should be over the moon that we have our blue back and a high quality kit manufacturer who now make our kits. There's just no pleasing some people :thumbup:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:25 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
Sven wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
eddiep wrote:

#ccfctogetherstronger

Sven, it really annoys me when some fans knitpick on some things, they should be over the moon that we have our blue back and a high quality kit manufacturer who now make our kits. There's just no pleasing some people :thumbup:

Unfortunately, there are many on here that are simply intent on 'spoiling' anything positive that occurs at the club! :evil:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Sven wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
Sven wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
eddiep wrote:

#ccfctogetherstronger

Unfortunately, there are many on here that are simply intent on 'spoiling' anything positive that occurs at the club! :evil:

correct fella :evil:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Got my son the new kit today, nicest kit I've seen for a a while! Hardly any red in there! tan finally realising!