Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks

Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:40 pm

I'm fed up of putting Sky sports on and seeing the Jacks have another player and before anyone says don't care what the Jacks do, I know all that but it still makes you think what might have been if we had survived in the premiership but for us I suppose its waiting to see who Captain Pugwash signs for us :cry:

Re: Jacks

Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:53 pm

binero wrote:I'm fed up of putting Sky sports on and seeing the Jacks have another player and before anyone says don't care what the Jacks do, I know all that but it still makes you think what might have been if we had survived in the premiership but for us I suppose its waiting to see who Captain Pugwash signs for us :cry:

We may as well forget about them now. There is a huge gulf between us and them, and that is only going to get bigger. I think it will be a long time before we will be able to compete with them again, and unfortunately we may as well accept that they are now in a different class when compared to us. I think they will be a top ten Premiership side next season, and I think we will be a mid table championship side at best.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:08 pm

binero wrote:I'm fed up of putting Sky sports on and seeing the Jacks have another player and before anyone says don't care what the Jacks do, I know all that but it still makes you think what might have been if we had survived in the premiership but for us I suppose its waiting to see who Captain Pugwash signs for us :cry:

If we were still in the prem we'd still be red. No thanks.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:34 pm

What's far worse than the jacks success is whinging, self pitying Cardiff fans. All clubs will sign players and all clubs will move players out, so why worry about them?

Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:What's far worse than the jacks success is whinging, self pitying Cardiff fans. All clubs will sign players and all clubs will move players out, so why worry about them?

thou i agree with what you are saying i also understand the fact that swansea have mostly lived in our shadow and now sadly show us how it should be done.Good buying,good management and a settled team playing good football

Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:22 pm

We are not on the same planet as them football wise, it's always been swings and roundabouts with CCFC and the jacks but I fear now that the gulf between us is too big, I will be very surprised if we get to their level anytime soon, they are light years ahead of us :-(

Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:40 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:What's far worse than the jacks success is whinging, self pitying Cardiff fans. All clubs will sign players and all clubs will move players out, so why worry about them?

As I stated that's how I feel and anyway far from Whinging mate and I thought that's what this messageboard is about opinions ???

Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:41 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:We are not on the same planet as them football wise, it's always been swings and roundabouts with CCFC and the jacks but I fear now that the gulf between us is too big, I will be very surprised if we get to their level anytime soon, they are light years ahead of us :-(

sadly I agree

Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:45 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:We are not on the same planet as them football wise, it's always been swings and roundabouts with CCFC and the jacks but I fear now that the gulf between us is too big, I will be very surprised if we get to their level anytime soon, they are light years ahead of us :-(

Nothing we couldn't do with the right manager and a few seasons. May well not happen, but anything is possible in football. Besides what's wrong with the championship? Great division and not dominated year in year out by the PL big boys and the obscene money paid to players.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:15 pm

murphy wrote:

If we were still in the prem we'd still be red. No thanks.

Exactly

Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:59 pm

Genuinely uninterested in the Jacks - just another mid ranking Prem team like Stoke or West Ham. They've done well but I'm not feeling any hate, just indifference. I find it all quite boring. I'm only interested in Cardiff and it's been a shit time on and off the pitch but despite the mess, we look like Cardiff again now, Bluebird and blue kit, so I'm happy!!

Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:35 am

Look at this way, if the Jacks come to us this season in the cup, we can all once again raise our heads in pride that we are once again in Blue with the bluebird on our chest, rather than the embarrassment of having to defend the pathetic rebrand, that to me is worth more than a poxy season in the top division with a divided fan base :bluescarf:

Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:34 am

I'm not on here to take the piss or anything, but all this talk about a gulf etc. Will all be forgotten if we manage to draw each other in one of the cups this season...Then it'll be back to how you can beat us, we aren't that good etc. As it should be.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:50 pm

scotsjack wrote:I'm not on here to take the piss or anything, but all this talk about a gulf etc. Will all be forgotten if we manage to draw each other in one of the cups this season...Then it'll be back to how you can beat us, we aren't that good etc. As it should be.

I doubt we would beat you but the rebrand pisstake hurt a lot more than losing

Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:07 pm

Get over it man, they've been better than us for over 4 years now and they've reached their peak, I don't even think about them anymore

Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:35 pm

sad to say, the jacks are a better run club than us, its not all about money, its from the tea lady upwards, we are not united as a club, untill then we will always be. a at best, a championship team :cry:

Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:05 am

JonCCFC wrote:Get over it man, they've been better than us for over 4 years now and they've reached their peak, I don't even think about them anymore

clearly do? responding to a thread about it, :sleepy2:

Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Only a few years ago we were 2 divisions higher than them. The day will come when we overtake the scum again. :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:08 pm

Don't care about the jacks. Hate them with a passion.
Them and Newport only turn up together on Wales away trips and attempt to attack Cardiff fans when everyone is pissed at the end of the night.
Cowards springs to mind.
Roll on Cyprus....

Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:27 pm

This won't improve your mood then :lol:
http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/02/mancheste ... l-5276770/?

Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:24 am

Fusilier52 wrote:

:lol:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:33 pm

They doin their fing we doin ours let's see what the future got for us

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:42 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:

The yanks are known for their lack of class and taste...

Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

I wonder who were they rooting for during our game :lol:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:14 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

I wonder who were they rooting for during our game :lol:

The Cardiff reds obviously

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:43 pm

MalagaCF wrote:Don't care about the jacks. Hate them with a passion.
Them and Newport only turn up together on Wales away trips and attempt to attack Cardiff fans when everyone is pissed at the end of the night.
Cowards springs to mind.
Roll on Cyprus....

Wtf are you talking about? At the one time there is a chance of peace between our fans at international games we have idiots like you making up lies and ends his post with 'bring on Cyprus' as an attempted battle cry! Fuckin grow up ffs. :?

Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:24 am

64JACK wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:Don't care about the jacks. Hate them with a passion.
Cowards springs to mind.
Roll on Cyprus....

Wtf are you talking about? At the one time there is a chance of peace between our fans at international games we have idiots like you making up lies and ends his post with 'bring on Cyprus' as an attempted battle cry! Fuckin grow up ffs. :?

Got to agree with the jack here. (God forgive me :sad3: )
The only 'roll on cyprus' i want is three points and an army of swedish nurses on holiday in larnaca!!! :thumbright: :thumbright:

And then i can come home and go back to hating the fuckin lot of them again!!!! :laughing6: