Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " CCFC Full kit picture "

Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:42 pm

bluepagey wrote:
Screenshot_2015-06-19-06-58-47.jpg
All someone has done there is take th Fc Halifax kit and stuck our badge on it, just wait until it's confirmed.

it has been……..

well thats two for the price of one i suppose! thats what happens when you are on a budget :lol:

Re: " CCFC ADIDAS FULL KIT PICTURE! "

Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:39 pm

How do we Pre order these ? No info on superstore online or city web site :bluescarf:

Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:45 pm

A kit is only a kit, but that's the best one in decades.............

Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:51 am

I like it a lot.

Might have to shed a couple of pounds before it'll look good on me, but it's the first kit for a few years that I have thought, "yes. I'd buy one".

Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Love this. Will be on my shopping list without a doubt!!☺

Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:33 am

I was'nt sure at first. But seeing it in its full glory has changed my mind. What a difference to the start of last season. When are they on sale.First of my money to go over that counter in three yeaars. :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:39 pm

Great improvement - step forward on all accounts colour and brand look forward to purchasing and proud to wear our colour our CITY is BLUE ! :bluescarf: :bluebird: :sladeout:

Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:11 pm

Pant_yr_awel bluebird wrote:I was'nt sure at first. But seeing it in its full glory has changed my mind. What a difference to the start of last season. When are they on sale.First of my money to go over that counter in three yeaars. :bluescarf: :bluebird:

On sale from July 3rd mate :thumbup:

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:49 pm

do we know the sizes, yet?

Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:06 pm

Chelski's shirt, with a stupid embroidered Premiership Cup on it, is on sale for only……..£71.95!!!….. Glad I support the City!

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:05 am

A week tomorrow :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:46 am

Great kit, and boom I'm back.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:31 am

cant wait til friday so i can get a new shirt :ayatollah: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :thumbright:

Re: " CCFC ADIDAS FULL KIT PICTURE! " AVAILABLE ON

Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:24 am

And this ladies and gentleman is why it is good to get Adidas:

Re: " GREAT DAY FOR CARDIFF CITY FANS "

Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:17 pm

:bluescarf: GREAT DAY FOR CARDIFF CITY & OUR FANS :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:27 pm

Am I relly the only one on here who is more concerned about the team, how they play and the results we get than what they wear.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:55 pm

Colourblind wrote:Am I relly the only one on here who is more concerned about the team, how they play and the results we get than what they wear.

Can we at least enjoy the return, a slight glimpse of sunshine in the usually doom ambience
Of the messageboard

We have something to smile about at the moment.
Even though our arch rivals are solid in premier and spending millions.

Reality for us will kick in soon I know. But for a brief time I can stand tall (even with the worm)

:bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:02 pm

eddiep wrote:
Colourblind wrote:Am I relly the only one on here who is more concerned about the team, how they play and the results we get than what they wear.

Can we at least enjoy the return, a slight glimpse of sunshine in the usually doom ambience
Of the messageboard

We have something to smile about at the moment.
Even though our arch rivals are solid in premier and spending millions.

Reality for us will kick in soon I know. But for a brief time I can stand tall (even with the worm)

:bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

SPOT ON :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Even our great ex Captain Mark Hudson has spoke out about how the rebrand hurt our club/team & fans :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: