Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' PETER WHITTINGHAM ? '

Tue May 26, 2015 6:50 pm

BlueMagic wrote:Sell him. Fact we won most our games last season when he wasnt in the side speaks volumes for me and confirms what my opinion of whitts is playing in this system under slade. Sell him and replace him with a new signing.

deluded :sleepy2: :wave:

Tue May 26, 2015 8:09 pm

carlccfc wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:Bloke is an idol, greatest of my generation.

When he leaves our idiotic fanbase will wonder why they gave our most technically gifted player, who regularly gets ten and more goals a season such a hard time.

But it's ok because he doesn't win headers. Wow, we have some clowns following the city

I agree, it reminds me of when we had Kavanagh and fans turned on him. I remember standing on the Grange End arguing with fans who were abusing him for sideways passing.

Strangely enough, McPhail ended up receiving similar abuse.

Yet the biggest name to play for us in the last ten years, Bellamy, says that McPhail and Whittingham are the best he's played with at the club - hmmmm.

Tue May 26, 2015 8:14 pm

He has been a great servant but time has caught him up, time to go and good luck to him, :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue May 26, 2015 9:01 pm

No doubt for me we should keep Whitts

Just because he appears laid back doesn't mean he is!

I guess he could say the same about a lot of our fans who just sit there in silence

As others have said, if he does leave, we'll miss him big time (in the same way as we miss Hudson)

Thu May 28, 2015 6:53 am

carlccfc wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:Bloke is an idol, greatest of my generation.

When he leaves our idiotic fanbase will wonder why they gave our most technically gifted player, who regularly gets ten and more goals a season such a hard time.

But it's ok because he doesn't win headers. Wow, we have some clowns following the city

I agree, it reminds me of when we had Kavanagh and fans turned on him. I remember standing on the Grange End arguing with fans who were abusing him for sideways passing.

Strangely enough, McPhail ended up receiving similar abuse.

An absolute joke some of comments on here about him. Whitts is and always will be bar messy signing for us my favourite bluebird ever even surpassing the legendary kav. Range of passing is amazing and everytime I watch him live in amazed how he makes room even in the tightest spaces. Joy to watch him joy to support him. Legend is used to many times in sport but at Cardiff over last 15 years we've had maybe 3 for me kav earnie and whitts. David Marshall arguably.

Day we lose whitts will be a sad day and I know there will be tears from myself like day kav left.

Ps have conviced missus that our next son will have whitts as his middle name that's what a legend he is in our house.