Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" LOYAL FANS "

Tue May 26, 2015 7:16 am

" LOYAL FANS "

Congratulations to Norwich City on their promotion to the Premier League :thumbright:

Delia Smith praised Norwich City Fans who have stuck with their club through good and bad times, she stated particularly when they went down to League 1,they still sold out every home game and their both relegations to the Championships, they sold out at every home game.

I have to say, Well Done that is Loyalty :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So its Boro away for us again next season.

Re: " LOYAL FANS "

Tue May 26, 2015 7:30 am

The difference is, even when Norwich were relegated, you knew the club was in good hands, they always looked after their supporters and bearing in mind most of the crowd are related to one another ( ;) ) :laughing6: it's no surprise they all stick together! :old:

Tue May 26, 2015 7:33 am

arri potta wrote:The difference is, even when Norwich were relegated, you knew the club was in good hands, they always looked after their supporters and bearing in mind most of the crowd are related to one another ( ;) ) :laughing6: it's no surprise they all stick together! :old:

First I agree they were in good hands and second they def look after their fans, Ive seen that time and time again when weve visited there and even commented on it before :thumbright: :thumbright:

Now I understand why they stick together :lol:

Tue May 26, 2015 7:58 am

arri potta wrote:The difference is, even when Norwich were relegated, you knew the club was in good hands, they always looked after their supporters and bearing in mind most of the crowd are related to one another ( ;) ) :laughing6: it's no surprise they all stick together! :old:

Exactly. I know Delia Smith took stick for her "where are you?!" speech but I thought that was epic. She's held a place in my heart ever since then. I suppose I've always been jealous of Norwich because of how they've been run but have to respect it.

Tue May 26, 2015 10:56 am

Big club, loyal support, they needed to get back to the PL straight away, otherwise they would have stagnated in the lower leagues which would have really harmed them as a progressive football club. The longer they stayed down the further they would have declined. Debt free club with £130 million for going back up. Well done the Canaries, back in the Big Boys league :bluebird:

Tue May 26, 2015 11:43 am

Anyone with half a brain knows the situation at Norwich. No other sport in the area - no rugby, no cricket, nothing. Big club my arse!!!

Tue May 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Anyone with half a brain knows the situation at Norwich. No other sport in the area - no rugby, no cricket, nothing. Big club my arse!!!

CORRECT!!!!!!! Farming or football that's all they have :bluebird:

Tue May 26, 2015 12:31 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Anyone with half a brain knows the situation at Norwich. No other sport in the area - no rugby, no cricket, nothing. Big club my arse!!!

CORRECT!!!!!!! Farming or football that's all they have :bluebird:

Don't forget Partridge!

Tue May 26, 2015 12:54 pm

well supported club, they are geared for the PL, had to get back there or stagnate with the smaller sides lower down the pyramid, well done to them, ah ha :bluebird:

Tue May 26, 2015 12:55 pm

I wish there was no egg in South Wales! The media here are obsessed with it. Don't mind the cricket and ice hockey, though.

Tue May 26, 2015 2:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" LOYAL FANS "

Congratulations to Norwich City on their promotion to the Premier League :thumbright:

Delia Smith praised Norwich City Fans who have stuck with their club through good and bad times, she stated particularly when they went down to League 1,they still sold out every home game and their both relegations to the Championships, they sold out at every home game.

Funnily enough Annis I watched the whole game yesterday and thought about what she said. Yes they are a well run club on that there can be no doubt. I don't want to go over old ground but I wonder if our club had similar ownership that treated the fans with the respect they deserve would we be the same? Especially when we have only sold 4k season tickets. Unfortunatley fans vote with their feet and I fear we are a long long way from where Norwich are now sadly.

Gutted they went up mind its a fairly easy trip from Colchester.

Tue May 26, 2015 7:34 pm

Big Ceri wrote:

Funnily enough Annis I watched the whole game yesterday and thought about what she said. Yes they are a well run club on that there can be no doubt. I don't want to go over old ground but I wonder if our club had similar ownership that treated the fans with the respect they deserve would we be the same? Especially when we have only sold 4k season tickets. Unfortunatley fans vote with their feet and I fear we are a long long way from where Norwich are now sadly.

Gutted they went up mind its a fairly easy trip from Colchester.

Ceri, Your prob right, if we had an owner who cared about our fans, loyalty would then work both ways :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Tue May 26, 2015 8:52 pm

cardiff have been ripped to shreds........thats the difference .. :ayatollah:

Tue May 26, 2015 11:35 pm

Unlike our moaning minnies :thumbup: