" EX CARDIFF STAR BOOTED OUT & HANDS COVERED IN BLOOD "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue May 26, 2015 7:03 am

By JULIAN ROBINSON

Premier League footballer Steven Caulker was booted out of a VIP bash at London's O2 arena with his hands covered in blood, it has been reported.

Daily Mail

25th May 2015

The 23-year-old, who plays for Queens Park Rangers, had been on a night out watching US rapper J Cole at the O2 arena in London

According to The Sun, the £8million star had watched the show with fellow footballers.

He had been pictured with revellers at the venue after drinking shots of sambuca, the newspaper reports.

It is not yet clear what sparked the incident, which took place after J Cole's performance last Monday night.

The Sun quotes a source as saying: 'Caulker had obviously had a few, and was acting up a bit.

Bouncers reportedly intervened and removed the £42,000-a-week defender from the premises when the party turned sour

Bouncers reportedly intervened and removed the £42,000-a-week defenderfrom the premises when the party turned sour
It is not yet clear what sparked the incident, which took place after Caulker had watched rapper J Cole performing last Monday night

It is not yet clear what sparked the incident, which took place after Caulker had watched rapper J Cole (pictured) performing last Monday night
Caulker (centre) signed for Cardiff City in 2013 for more than £8million before his transfer to Queens Park Rangers last summer

Caulker (centre) signed for Cardiff City in 2013 for more than £8million before his transfer to Queens Park Rangers last summer
'After a flare-up, I saw glass had been smashed and his hands were bleeding.'

Former Tottenham star Caulker has played once for England scoring a goal on his debut in 2012.

He signed for Cardiff City in 2013 for more than £8million before his transfer to Queens Park Rangers last summer.

QPR and the O2 declined to comment when contacted by MailOnline this morning.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " EX CARDIFF STAR BOOTED OUT & HANDS COVERED IN BLOOD "

Postby arri potta » Tue May 26, 2015 7:34 am

did you hear QPR's manager slating some players (not naming) yesterday on soccer special, basically said overpaid, direspectful and not playing or being picked because football is not their priority in life! and never fully fit!!!
arri potta

Postby Zabier » Tue May 26, 2015 8:01 am

It's becoming fairly obvious from the performances and team selections who the wasters are. How else would Clint Hill and Richard Dunne play so often?!

I've got no sympathy for Caulker. He did ok for us but never led as a captain should. He then bailed the first chance he got. I lost the time for all those players that wanted to leave when we got relegated. They contributed to that relegation and I always feel those players should stick around and rectify it. He's shown his attitude has dropped and he'll be the one to suffer.
Zabier

Postby NIBluebird » Tue May 26, 2015 9:58 am

Another wasted talent ...............
NIBluebird

Postby DrBlue » Tue May 26, 2015 12:02 pm

Shame, if he knuckled down he could captain England, especially when you consider the other options England have at CB.
I know what I said, I was there when I said it.
DrBlue

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Tue May 26, 2015 1:57 pm

Got thrown out of the Railway pub in Penarth when he was here. Also walking over some parked cars outside the pub.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby IantowillsCCFC » Tue May 26, 2015 4:25 pm

He was a cock when I saw him in Varsity.
IantowillsCCFC

Postby Rydogsccfc » Tue May 26, 2015 6:34 pm

He's done this before he needs to be careful otherwise he will end up like Darcy Blake.
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue May 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Massively overrated because he is English.
2blue2handle

Postby mr'mogreenz » Tue May 26, 2015 6:59 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Got thrown out of the Railway pub in Penarth when he was here. Also walking over some parked cars outside the pub.

Walking over peoples cars, he sounds like a right prick when he's had a drink, he's gonna end up getting his head kicked in if he continues doing shit like that
mr'mogreenz

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Tue May 26, 2015 9:24 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Massively overrated because he is English.

Has potential though. To bad his priority is being a play boy and not a top athlete.
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby CCFC 1977 » Tue May 26, 2015 9:34 pm

We did well to get £8m when sold on to QPR!
CCFC 1977

Postby BlueSince1908 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:00 am

Photo of him pissed last summer at some festival, understand footballers are humans too but Caulker doesn't present himself in a professional manner
BlueSince1908

Postby balkanblue » Wed May 27, 2015 4:22 pm

He's an arse and overrated. If I were a manager, I wouldn't even bother scouting in the English market as English players are generally quite crap.
balkanblue

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed May 27, 2015 6:05 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Massively overrated because he is English.

Has potential though. To bad his priority is being a play boy and not a top athlete.

He does but tye 8m we paid and sold for us madness. If he wasn't English probably be a 2 or 3m player.
2blue2handle

Return to General Chat