Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Old School Managers "

Mon May 25, 2015 1:49 pm

there has been much debate everytime one of the old school managers becomes available such as

Tony Pullis, Sam Allardyce, Harry Redknapp and Alan Pardew ( You could also include Steve Bruce and Mark Hughes in here as well but think it mainly the big four)

If you were to have the choice of one of the four above unless I have missed anyone else out for Cardiff, who would you have and why ?

:bluebird:

Re: Old School Managers

Mon May 25, 2015 1:52 pm

Alan pardew

Re: " Old School Managers "

Mon May 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Dobbin wrote:there has been much debate everytime one of the old school managers becomes available such as

Tony Pullis, Sam Allardyce, Harry Redknapp and Alan Pardew ( You could also include Steve Bruce and Mark Hughes in here as well but think it mainly the big four)

If you were to have the choice of one of the four above unless I have missed anyone else out for Cardiff, who would you have and why ?

:bluebird:

Dobbins, Hope all is well?

Tony Pulis first for me,then Sam Allardyce and Harry Redknapp.
Alan Pardew next.

Not a fan of Steve Bruce or Mark Hughes,but to be fair they have done well.

Mon May 25, 2015 2:01 pm

Pulis
Allardyce
Pardew
Hughes
Bruce
Redknapp

Mon May 25, 2015 2:21 pm

Annis all good and you ?

I can't make up my mind thats why I thought I would post it.

Each manger has there own strengths and weaknesses but would be a tough decision

Be interesting to hear everyones thoughts on why they would choose that manager and not just name them?

Mon May 25, 2015 2:30 pm

Dobbin wrote:Annis all good and you ?

I can't make up my mind thats why I thought I would post it.

Each manger has there own strengths and weaknesses but would be a tough decision

Be interesting to hear everyones thoughts on why they would choose that manager and not just name them?

Great thanks Dobbins :thumbright:

Tony Pulis and Sam Allardyce have been successful every where they have gone :thumbright:

Mark Hughes something about him I dont like and Hughes and Steve Bruce for me have been no where near as succesful.