Mon May 25, 2015 9:42 am

http://www.thefootballcafe.com/extra/wo ... m=Beckford

What a scummy woman

Re: Woman steals Beckford shirt from young boy

Mon May 25, 2015 10:24 am

Horrible bitch :x

Mon May 25, 2015 10:30 am

Sick bitch and that grin afterwards, hope Preston see this and give the lad a shirt. As for the woman hope she gets abused everywhere she goes

Mon May 25, 2015 10:32 am

There's a pic showing the woman, the man in a tracksuit and their daughter all walking to the ground before the game. Horrible wankers. Trying to sell it on gumtree for £1500

If I was that boy's father I would be arranging to go pick it up from them

Mon May 25, 2015 10:43 am

Naive by Beckford. He should have pointed to one child and given it to them. Not excusing her actions though. At first, I thought she was retrieving it for a child that had initially been handed it by Beckford but looks like I was the one being naive with that opinion! Hope she gets done for it and that child who should have had it gets some compensation.

Mon May 25, 2015 11:36 am

Im Surprised no one in the crowd put them straight. I couldn't just sit by and watch that happen.

Mon May 25, 2015 12:17 pm

Saggy titted filthy underclass scum. I'd happily gas her along with her waster of a 'partner' & the rest of this Jeremy Kyle subreed worthless scum that plague the UK. I'm genuinely surprised that no-one sorted them both out when they saw this.

Mon May 25, 2015 12:28 pm

Disgusting from her.

As mentioned above, I hope PNE can sort out a shirt for the kid.

Totally unnecessary.

Re: " Woman steals Beckford shirt from young boy "

Mon May 25, 2015 2:00 pm

KBK-13 wrote:http://www.thefootballcafe.com/extra/woman-steals-jermaine-beckfords-shirt-from-a-young-kid-and-then-puts-it-up-for-sale/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=ORGANIC&utm_term=Beckford

What a scummy woman

That for me is low life :evil:

Mon May 25, 2015 2:19 pm

That is awful. I hope that the club can rectify it somehow. I also hope that she gets total dogs abuse.

Mon May 25, 2015 2:29 pm

Made my blood boil! I wish someone in the crowd had sparked the both of them out! Hope PNE do something for the little kids

Mon May 25, 2015 2:29 pm

When I saw her wrestle the shirt from the boy I thought what a disgusting bitch. That shirt was given to the boy so in actual effect she stole it off him. Perhaps the police should pay the low life a visit.

Mon May 25, 2015 2:40 pm

When I first saw this I thought she was the boy's mother or something but now looking at this what a horrible bitch.

Mon May 25, 2015 6:03 pm

FFS what a bitch :evil:

Mon May 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Sick bitch and that grin afterwards, hope Preston see this and give the lad a shirt. As for the woman hope she gets abused everywhere she goes

Yeah, but it wouldn't be quite the same, would it?

Mon May 25, 2015 6:54 pm

KBK-13 wrote:There's a pic showing the woman, the man in a tracksuit and their daughter all walking to the ground before the game. Horrible wankers. Trying to sell it on gumtree for £1500

Do you know what the item number is as I'm going to bid £1m even though I'll not pay it but it's to stop the bitch from profiting.

Mon May 25, 2015 7:20 pm

Brighton & Hove Albion wrote:
KBK-13 wrote:There's a pic showing the woman, the man in a tracksuit and their daughter all walking to the ground before the game. Horrible wankers. Trying to sell it on gumtree for £1500

Do you know what the item number is as I'm going to bid £1m even though I'll not pay it but it's to stop the bitch from profiting.

It's listed on gumtree according to the article, don't think you bid in there do you?

Still can't believe they have done it, where was the boy's parents?

Mon May 25, 2015 7:35 pm

KBK-13 wrote:

It's listed on gumtree according to the article, don't think you bid in there do you?

Don't know as I've never heard of it before. I use ebay and just purchased some round up for the garden and it's straight forward. This bitch needs to woman up and hand it back the snide slut!

Mon May 25, 2015 7:56 pm

KBK-13 wrote:

Don't know as I've never heard of it before. I use ebay and just purchased some round up for the garden and it's straight forward. This bitch needs to woman up and hand it back the snide slut!

I had a look on Gumtree this morning when the story broke but noticed that the fag-hag had taken it off, probably police advice or the cow getting the shit she deserves. I hope the cops get involved with this and also the DSS, as she and her pikey partner have 'druggie benefit cheats' written all over them. I hope the club give the lad a new shirt as if I was his parent, I wouldn't want the one that the scum had touched in the house as she looks like a disease carrier.

Mon May 25, 2015 9:16 pm

PNE have told her to return it imediately or she faces police prosecution

Mon May 25, 2015 9:40 pm

See attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Not bad looking, nice set of jugs on her by the looks of it. Shame it wasn't her top that got pinched lol

Mon May 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Wolfpac wrote:PNE have told her to return it imediately or she faces police prosecution

Good, glad about that

Mon May 25, 2015 10:32 pm

KBK-13 wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:PNE have told her to return it imediately or she faces police prosecution

Good, glad about that

:thumbup:

Tue May 26, 2015 2:00 am

Where do you start with this??

She is a total scumbag for snatching it.

She obviously has no remorse (judging by previous posts showing her comnents).

You Can't replace this top. It is unique.

She can't sell it now by the look of it.

PNE can easily make the lad a VIP for a day first game of th he next season but meantime, how about a fully signed and framed shirt to be going on with?

I would give her gthhe chance to apologise and c to show publicly her response to the offer (my guess is she will further disgrace herself).

Tue May 26, 2015 5:49 am

londontaffia wrote:See attached

Great, it hasn't been sold so she can give it back yo the boy she stole it from

Tue May 26, 2015 7:41 am

Simple, it's theft and she should be prosecuted and put on the register!!!! :old: :evil:

Tue May 26, 2015 7:41 am

What I would say is if it had been a match involving Cardiff and the same thing happened, the kid would defo have got his shirt back! I cannot believe that no other adults intervened to stop her. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Tue May 26, 2015 1:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
KBK-13 wrote:http://www.thefootballcafe.com/extra/woman-steals-jermaine-beckfords-shirt-from-a-young-kid-and-then-puts-it-up-for-sale/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=ORGANIC&utm_term=Beckford

What a scummy woman

That for me is low life :evil:

utter scum !!!

Tue May 26, 2015 2:07 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
KBK-13 wrote:

I had a look on Gumtree this morning when the story broke but noticed that the fag-hag had taken it off, probably police advice or the cow getting the shit she deserves. I hope the cops get involved with this and also the DSS, as she and her pikey partner have 'druggie benefit cheats' written all over them. I hope the club give the lad a new shirt as if I was his parent, I wouldn't want the one that the scum had touched in the house as she looks like a disease carrier.

Ha ha, "Fag Hag", I love it! I can see this bitch wishing she never caught sight of the shirt. Next yime you see her she may be with Jeremy Kyle.