Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hull are back

Sun May 24, 2015 10:10 pm

So the two clubs that were promoted automatically two seasons ago are back in the championship ,Hull had one more season than us ,which goes go show how hard it is to stay there let alone get there.
Wonder if the ex premiership lads like Dawson and Huddleston have release clauses

Re: Hull are back

Sun May 24, 2015 11:16 pm

And Palarse are still in there. :x

Sun May 24, 2015 11:32 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:And Palarse are still in there. :x

And Swansea, Stoke, Leicester,,,it can be done!

Sun May 24, 2015 11:51 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:And Palarse are still in there. :x

And Swansea, Stoke, Leicester,,,it can be done!

Indeed. :(

Mon May 25, 2015 8:33 am

Stoke are looking good they seem to be improving all the time.
palace again another good year and also Southampton losing half a side and being written off as going down great season for these 3

Mon May 25, 2015 9:13 am

I photographed the Hull-v-Utd game yesterday

Even before Felleini got sent off I thought Hull were the better team and was surprised they didnt win the game. Not that it would have mattered given the Newcastle score.

Its interesting how they will fair next season. On the one hand will Allam stay. He cant change the name of the club. The value of the club is now a lot less and branding opportunities will reduce. He has already threatened to leave and I wonder whether he will spend money on getting Hull back to the Premiership. If not, how many players will leave. Jake Livermore is likely to be out of action for a couple of years and Will Steve Bruce also go?

That said he has a lot of business interests in Hull and may stay. But at what cost. We proved this year how difficult it is to bounce back. I dont think Hull will find it that easy..... (You watch they'll finish champions now!)