Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Jacks fighting each other today "

Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:14 pm

dantheswansman wrote:
griff105 wrote:
dantheswansman wrote:
Ray Bishop wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:A Rep like yours :lol: no thanks mate I'd rather rub cat shit in my teeth
The stronger Swansea City gets the weaker you lot look

You lot are just a football trivia quiz question now,you had a shot at the big time and blew it :tandragon:

They call you the Welsh Wigan for a reason and you'll be playing them again in the lower leagues where you both belong eventually. Enjoy your time in the sun, because I can assure you, it won't last. :thumbright:

How many seasons you been saying that for now ? ? Prob since we went up right ? and every season we just get better ;) . Word of advice too , After next season massive TV money we will be so far out of sight you will need to time travel to catch up . Was nice having banter over the years but you are not fit to lace Jazz Richards boots now :laughing5:

Welcome back Dan :thumbup: :notworthy:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=158354

"I'm City till they're shit" - Who you support now then ? ? Mediocre mid table laughing stock. Makes me smile every morning knowing just how awful you are . You have nothing . Nothing at all . We just made 100 million in lovely premier league tv money .It`s a great time to support the biggest and best team in Wales .

Who is this "we" you refer to???? :?

Are YOU a shareholder and do YOU take the dividends that Huw and his team are (deservedly) milking off your supporters and the Premier League???? :?

Somehow, I think not! ;)

Best YOU stick to what you know, fella, which should see the last of you on this Forum! :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:54 pm

dantheswansman wrote:
griff105 wrote:
dantheswansman wrote:
Ray Bishop wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:A Rep like yours :lol: no thanks mate I'd rather rub cat shit in my teeth
The stronger Swansea City gets the weaker you lot look

You lot are just a football trivia quiz question now,you had a shot at the big time and blew it :tandragon:

They call you the Welsh Wigan for a reason and you'll be playing them again in the lower leagues where you both belong eventually. Enjoy your time in the sun, because I can assure you, it won't last. :thumbright:

How many seasons you been saying that for now ? ? Prob since we went up right ? and every season we just get better ;) . Word of advice too , After next season massive TV money we will be so far out of sight you will need to time travel to catch up . Was nice having banter over the years but you are not fit to lace Jazz Richards boots now :laughing5:

Welcome back Dan :thumbup: :notworthy:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=158354

"I'm City till they're shit" - Who you support now then ? ? Mediocre mid table laughing stock. Makes me smile every morning knowing just how awful you are . You have nothing . Nothing at all . We just made 100 million in lovely premier league tv money .It`s a great time to support the biggest and best team in Wales .

Dan, as backwards as you obviously are, this time I have to agree with you - it certainly is a great time to support the biggest and best team in Wales. Don't forget to wipe your feet on the way in if your going to the game. We're fussy like that.

Capital City.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:43 am

Good signing for a small club like Swansea.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:01 pm

balkanblue wrote:Good signing for a small club like Swansea.

Great signing for a small club, which makes Cardiffs current situation more frustrating , much bigger with huge potential a fan base