" Jacks fighting each other today "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Jacks fighting each other today "

Postby cardiff 74 » Mon May 25, 2015 4:11 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:3,000 drunk Welshmen in Englands capital London....Hmmm!

Strange that the lead story doesn't match the pictures but hey don't let the truth come into it ay lads?

In the other nothing news the UK didn't win the Eurovision song contest

Enjoy Milton Keynes next season :ayatollah:

We will enjoy Milton Keynes next season can't wait .hundreds years don't think so you were wound in the high court so you dint make hundred years as swansea City read you're history
cardiff 74

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby murphy » Mon May 25, 2015 4:40 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:

Strange that the lead story doesn't match the pictures but hey don't let the truth come into it ay lads?

We will enjoy Milton Keynes next season can't wait .hundreds years don't think so you were wound in the high court so you dint make hundred years as swansea City read you're history

If he weren't such a plastic he'd realise that the championship awaydays are better then those in the prem.
murphy

Postby Bluebird_87 » Mon May 25, 2015 8:32 pm

I've never actually been to Milton Keynes so I'll be ticking that off the list :thumbright:

It's amusing because you've wanted a rep like us for years and it's embarrassing to see you try to act up with your Den Haag pals and whoever else you lick up to. Pathetic.
Bluebird_87

Postby Ray Bishop » Mon May 25, 2015 8:43 pm

After our season in the Prem, paying extortionate ticket prices, along with extortionate food and drink prices, at grounds with the atmosphere of a library, yes I'm looking forward to MK. Give me Milton Keynes over a return to Old Trafford, paying over £4 for a less than half pint bottle of Singha any time.
Im not just saying this because of where you are, but I genuinely have no great desire to get back to the Prem anytime soon.
Ray Bishop

Postby Morriston Monkey » Mon May 25, 2015 8:47 pm

A Rep like yours :lol: no thanks mate I'd rather rub cat shit in my teeth
The stronger Swansea City gets the weaker you lot look

You lot are just a football trivia quiz question now,you had a shot at the big time and blew it :tandragon:
Swansea City F.C Premiership member

2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016....its not fair its always us

I'm a Jack B@st@rd
Morriston Monkey

Postby Ray Bishop » Mon May 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:A Rep like yours :lol: no thanks mate I'd rather rub cat shit in my teeth

You lot are just a football trivia quiz question now,you had a shot at the big time and blew it :tandragon:

They call you the Welsh Wigan for a reason and you'll be playing them again in the lower leagues where you both belong eventually. Enjoy your time in the sun, because I can assure you, it won't last. :thumbright:
Ray Bishop

Postby GrangeEndStar » Mon May 25, 2015 9:08 pm

'Enjoy Milton Keynes' is hilarious coming from someone who's life's work has resulted in them living in the absolute shit-hole that is Morriston.
:laughing6: :digging2:
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby griff105 » Tue May 26, 2015 6:52 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:

'Enjoy Milton Keynes' is hilarious coming from someone who's life's work has resulted in them living in the absolute shit-hole that is Morriston.

Rubbing cat shit in his teeth.
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby Blazing Saddles » Tue May 26, 2015 7:42 am

The minnows of west wales do make us laugh. They still have to get their kicks by coming onto our message boards, they have a great team and well done to them for that but they know they are, and will always be minnows. :laughing6:
Blazing Saddles

Postby murphy » Tue May 26, 2015 10:06 am

I will be visiting stadium MK next season. A bigger stadium then swansea's :lol:
murphy

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue May 26, 2015 2:39 pm

griff105 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Rubbing cat shit in his teeth.

:laughing6: So it looks like Colgate Cat-Shit Toothpaste is popular in Morriston. His other quote is hilarious too, 'Englands capital London'. Impressive. Shit for toothpaste & shit for brains.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Sven » Tue May 26, 2015 3:06 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:A Rep like yours :lol: no thanks mate I'd rather rub cat shit in my teeth

Give it up, fella! You're embarrassing yourself...AGAIN! :roll: :oops: :oops:

If you can't take it, (a) don't dish it out, and (b) don't troll other club's forums! ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby IantowillsCCFC » Tue May 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Lads, this is a pathetic read, it really is. I've never seen so much bitter nonsense in all my days. They are where they are, we are where we are. Lets not pretend we don't want what they have. Instead of bitching about them maybe its time to concentrate on us. We currently seem like the dumped other half consoling ourselves that we didn't like them anyway and we are far better off alone. Focus back on us eh? :bluescarf:
IantowillsCCFC

Postby griff105 » Tue May 26, 2015 5:27 pm

IantowillsCCFC wrote:Lads, this is a pathetic read, it really is. I've never seen so much bitter nonsense in all my days. They are where they are, we are where we are. Lets not pretend we don't want what they have. Instead of bitching about them maybe its time to concentrate on us. We currently seem like the dumped other half consoling ourselves that we didn't like them anyway and we are far better off alone. Focus back on us eh? :bluescarf:

'Us'
:lol: :lol:
griff105

Postby PhilStantShoot2Kill » Wed May 27, 2015 4:28 pm

Can't we just have them all put down?
PhilStantShoot2Kill

Postby RYANBLUE » Wed May 27, 2015 6:48 pm

u have to look at their playoff final - the crowd didnt know what the fk to wear. Not a white shirt in site. And they say premier league hasnt driven interest?!?! bollucks!

in all seriousness we have to start wearing colours to away games. Far too much casuals these days
RYANBLUE

Postby murphy » Wed May 27, 2015 7:08 pm

RYANBLUE wrote:u have to look at their playoff final - the crowd didnt know what the fk to wear. Not a white shirt in site. And they say premier league hasnt driven interest?!?! bollucks!

in all seriousness we have to start wearing colours to away games. Far too much casuals these days

Nope, casual clothes for me.
murphy

Postby rhondda 1015 » Wed May 27, 2015 7:26 pm

RYANBLUE wrote:u have to look at their playoff final - the crowd didnt know what the fk to wear. Not a white shirt in site. And they say premier league hasnt driven interest?!?! bollucks!

I've never bought a replica kit in my life, good luck to those who do, but it doesn't interest me, or most of the people I know.
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby Fusilier52 » Wed May 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Should have gone to specsavers , as they say :P

playoff.jpg
playoff.jpg (15.72 KiB) Viewed 2508 times
Fusilier52

Postby IantowillsCCFC » Wed May 27, 2015 9:22 pm

griff105 wrote:'Us'
:lol: :lol:

Yes, us.

My point compounded further by the nonsense post below mine in which the jack had easy pickings over. Its all bitter bollocks. As I said, lets concentrate on us... Yes us. :thumbright:
IantowillsCCFC

Postby 64JACK » Wed May 27, 2015 9:36 pm

:laughing6: Well done. You got a bite!
64JACK

Postby dantheswansman » Fri May 29, 2015 7:58 am

Ray Bishop wrote:

They call you the Welsh Wigan for a reason and you'll be playing them again in the lower leagues where you both belong eventually. Enjoy your time in the sun, because I can assure you, it won't last. :thumbright:

How many seasons you been saying that for now ? ? Prob since we went up right ? and every season we just get better ;) . Word of advice too , After next season massive TV money we will be so far out of sight you will need to time travel to catch up . Was nice having banter over the years but you are not fit to lace Jazz Richards boots now :laughing5:
"As this fire in my heart turns blue" - They will always be a load of Poo . Laughing stock of welsh football #fact
dantheswansman

Postby griff105 » Fri May 29, 2015 11:31 am

dantheswansman wrote:
Ray Bishop wrote:

How many seasons you been saying that for now ? ? Prob since we went up right ? and every season we just get better ;) . Word of advice too , After next season massive TV money we will be so far out of sight you will need to time travel to catch up . Was nice having banter over the years but you are not fit to lace Jazz Richards boots now :laughing5:

Welcome back Dan :thumbup: :notworthy:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=158354
griff105

Postby nubbsy » Fri May 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Why people think this is a genuine dig at them is beyond me,we fight eachother all the time. Who gives a shit get over it, it happens
nubbsy

Postby murphy » Sat May 30, 2015 12:18 pm

nubbsy wrote:Why people think this is a genuine dig at them is beyond me,we fight eachother all the time. Who gives a shit get over it, it happens

Correct, there was a hell of scrap in the millwall coach park 2011. Caerphilly v Bargoed :lol:
murphy

Postby griff105 » Sat May 30, 2015 3:20 pm

murphy wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Why people think this is a genuine dig at them is beyond me,we fight eachother all the time. Who gives a shit get over it, it happens

Correct, there was a hell of scrap in the millwall coach park 2011. Caerphilly v Bargoed :lol:

I remember that. The coppers just stood and watched, bewildered like the rest of us. :lol:
griff105

Postby JonCPFC » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:55 pm

I always hate it when these imbeciles from Swansea come to Palace.

They are a bunch of idiotic clowns & a disgrace to Cymru.

:lol:
JonCPFC

Postby dantheswansman » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:29 am

Ray Bishop wrote:

After our season in the Prem, paying extortionate ticket prices, along with extortionate food and drink prices, at grounds with the atmosphere of a library, yes I'm looking forward to MK. Give me Milton Keynes over a return to Old Trafford, paying over £4 for a less than half pint bottle of Singha any time.
Im not just saying this because of where you are, but I genuinely have no great desire to get back to the Prem anytime soon.

That`s handy for you then as it is not going to happen. Mediocre mid table laughing stock is what you are .
"As this fire in my heart turns blue" - They will always be a load of Poo . Laughing stock of welsh football #fact
dantheswansman

Postby dantheswansman » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:34 am

griff105 wrote:
dantheswansman wrote:
Ray Bishop wrote:

"I'm City till they're shit" - Who you support now then ? ? Mediocre mid table laughing stock. Makes me smile every morning knowing just how awful you are . You have nothing . Nothing at all . We just made 100 million in lovely premier league tv money .It`s a great time to support the biggest and best team in Wales .
dantheswansman

Postby griff105 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:49 am

dantheswansman wrote:
griff105 wrote:
dantheswansman wrote:
Ray Bishop wrote:

"I'm City till they're shit" - Who you support now then ? ? Mediocre mid table laughing stock. Makes me smile every morning knowing just how awful you are . You have nothing . Nothing at all . We just made 100 million in lovely premier league tv money .It`s a great time to support the biggest and best team in Wales .

Keep them coming Daniel :laughing6: :thumbup:
griff105

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat