Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Not good News for Newcastle Fans "

Sun May 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Mike Ashley: "I'm not going anywhere until we win something." Not good news for Newcastle fans.

Re: " Not good News for Newcastle Fans "

Sun May 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:Mike Ashley: "I'm not going anywhere until we win something." Not good news for Newcastle fans.

Interesting comments from Ashley Hmmm?

Sun May 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:Mike Ashley: "I'm not going anywhere until we win something." Not good news for Newcastle fans.

Not good news at all for them, guess he will still be there until the grim reaper comes calling, when was the last time they won anything :lol:

Sun May 24, 2015 2:32 pm

They could start by winning a game, let alone anything else :lol:

Sun May 24, 2015 2:43 pm

carlccfc wrote:They could start by winning a game, let alone anything else :lol:

Ha ha you're right Carl :lol: :thumbup:

Sun May 24, 2015 2:50 pm

90% of Newcastle fans despise Ashley, but I would rather have Ashley than Tan any day :thumbright:

Sun May 24, 2015 3:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:90% of Newcastle fans despise Ashley, but I would rather have Ashley than Tan any day :thumbright:

Newcastle fans think they are a big club that's the problem. They wanted Pardew gone and now he is they are lucky the season is ending now.

Sun May 24, 2015 4:00 pm

Well Newcastle survived, Dam

Sun May 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Newcastle third rate outfit can't stand them always shitting on there fans .no ambition always do enough to stay up never ever want to win anything

Sun May 24, 2015 6:03 pm

I wanted them to come down ah well.

Sun May 24, 2015 6:07 pm

They are in profit unlike most clubs.

Sun May 24, 2015 6:12 pm

I'm guessing they could win the Championship then he'd have to f**k off.

Mon May 25, 2015 6:19 pm

It's a double edge sword, they are making a profit and sustaining premier league football, fans think they should be winning trophies. I'd rather have a healthy financial club than splashing money you can't afford to try and win something then have it all come back and bite you in the arse.