Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wembley today.

Sun May 24, 2015 10:05 am

I'm off to Wembley today for the league 1 play off final to see which team we'll be playing next season. Well looking forward to it as swindon do play some good attractive football, and will be a supporter of theirs for the day.
If Swindon get promoted today, it'll be the easiest away game ever for me, just 10 minutes on the number 24 bus from outside my front door.
If they stay down, I hope Slade raids some of their gems like Byrne, Kasim or Luongo. All three would seriously improve our team.

so for one day only, it's Swindon for me!

Re: Wembley today.

Sun May 24, 2015 11:06 am

Mr Shed wrote:I'm off to Wembley today for the league 1 play off final to see which team we'll be playing next season. Well looking forward to it as swindon do play some good attractive football, and will be a supporter of theirs for the day.
If Swindon get promoted today, it'll be the easiest away game ever for me, just 10 minutes on the number 24 bus from outside my front door.
If they stay down, I hope Slade raids some of their gems like Byrne, Kasim or Luongo. All three would seriously improve our team.

so for one day only, it's Swindon for me!

Enjoy :thumbup:

Would be good to see Swindon back up. I always enjoy that trip! :ayatollah:

Sun May 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Would love Swindon to come up :thumbright:

Enjoy the day :ayatollah:

Sun May 24, 2015 2:32 pm

Enjoy, give us a report when you get back :thumbright:

Its Swindon for me as well :thumbright:

Sun May 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Preston for me.

There are a few good players at Swindon who will make it in the Championship. Nothing on offer at Preston.

Sun May 24, 2015 5:37 pm

Swindon for me but they are three nil down

Sun May 24, 2015 6:50 pm

Disappointed with Swindon's performance, I was hoping for a lot better than that. Preston it is then. I can't stand them!