Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Quality Video - City V Leicester Play Offs

Sat May 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Top atmosphere, twists and turns throughout the match and then the unbearable penalties. Brings it all back, the play offs are f*cking torture ! :lol: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfDJhsvcF1Q

Re: Quality Video - City V Leicester Play Offs

Sat May 23, 2015 11:03 pm

One of the best days watching Cardiff City for sure :ayatollah:

Sat May 23, 2015 11:29 pm

I'm sure many others feel the same, I think I went through every single emotion possible in football that night

honestly can say one of my favourite ever nights, and to think we had 2 more epic games with Leicester at CCS in the months before, was a great season!

Sat May 23, 2015 11:41 pm

Brilliant game, brilliant atmosphere. A game full of heart in the mouth moments, the amount of chances both teams had was crazy, it could have been 10-8 to us lol we played some classy football back then, fair play. Love to see us playing football like that again. Only problem was, we didn't know how to grind results out in tight games....it wasn't in that teams nature I suppose

Sun May 24, 2015 2:23 am

JonCCFC wrote:One of the best days watching Cardiff City for sure :ayatollah:

I agree , plus how good did chopra and bothroyd look upfront ..

Sun May 24, 2015 7:44 am

One Premiership side, one top Championship side. Could argue if we had gone up that year we may still be there...

Sun May 24, 2015 8:03 am

This is why I love the Championship and the cups. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You rarely get an out of the world on the edge of your seat moment in the PL. The last one was Aguero vs QPR. That was incredible. However, such events are incredibly rare. In the Championship and the cups there's always drama of some sort.

Sun May 24, 2015 8:20 am

Probably the best night I have had at the CCS. When it went too penalties, I couldn't watch. Everyone was standing except for me. I just sat & prayed!

Mon May 25, 2015 5:38 pm

What a night that was,up.downs,twists and turns with some great penalties and saves at the end.Great night at CCS. :bluescarf:

Mon May 25, 2015 6:20 pm

They make football look so simple, some quality in that team mind. It was emotionally draining. :thumbup:

Mon May 25, 2015 6:34 pm

What a day what a game. The play offs are great. If you could guarantee getting up via play offs it's a better way of going up than automatic. Horrible if you lose. Looking at the football being played and the scenes just reminded me what a let down this season was after being so hopeful pre season. Poor football, poor management, majority of players not getting out of 3rd gear and a club rotten from top to bottom.

Mon May 25, 2015 11:50 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:What a day what a game. The play offs are great. If you could guarantee getting up via play offs it's a better way of going up than automatic. Horrible if you lose. Looking at the football being played and the scenes just reminded me what a let down this season was after being so hopeful pre season. Poor football, poor management, majority of players not getting out of 3rd gear and a club rotten from top to bottom.

The Play Offs are brilliant, but I'd rather finish 2nd than go through all those emotions again :lol:

Tue May 26, 2015 6:46 am

The after party was good too http://youtu.be/WdatJ8VMEQ0

Tue May 26, 2015 1:01 pm

And this one http://youtu.be/grSMGX1X3Do