Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BALE BENCHED

Sun May 24, 2015 12:55 pm

maccydee wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Strange how people complain when people criticise City players when watching them on TV yet the same people complain about people who watch Bales Real when they just watch Them on TV!!! f*cking laughable!!

For the record I've gone over there 9 times this season

Which games and how many times did Bale play in those games. There are many on here who have seen him
Play plenty for Wales.

His stats are comparable to Hazard who has had an awesome season.

We are not talking about wales we are talking about Real aren't we ?

We are talking about Bale the Wales and Madrid player.

Course stats are comparable else there wouldn't be European golden boot winner or European player of the year.[/quote

Not really wasn't it a League of Wales player who should have had the Golden boot but they then said that because of the standard of the league then he wouldn't get the award.

Bale being benched for Real was the topic not Bale being benched for Wales

Sun May 24, 2015 1:01 pm

Military Junta wrote:So he should be. The guy is a disgrace and after seeing him live a few times in a Real shirt (not on a tv) I am of the opinion that he is trying to lower his value deliberately

How does not watching him on TV give you an advantage to the people who watch him on TV?

Sun May 24, 2015 1:07 pm

VincentTanOut wrote:
Military Junta wrote:So he should be. The guy is a disgrace and after seeing him live a few times in a Real shirt (not on a tv) I am of the opinion that he is trying to lower his value deliberately

How does not watching him on TV give you an advantage to the people who watch him on TV?

Is the answer that it suits his argument enough?

Sun May 24, 2015 1:16 pm

All this Bale backing during the last few weeks seems to be because he's Welsh. If any of you watched him off camera and his complete lack of desire within a game you would know what I mean

Sun May 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Military Junta wrote:All this Bale backing during the last few weeks seems to be because he's Welsh. If any of you watched him off camera and his complete lack of desire within a game you would know what I mean

How do you know him off camera?

Sun May 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Wow, Just wow.

Sun May 24, 2015 1:47 pm

When Ronaldo isn't playing well the whole team isn't playing well, it's the Real Madrid mentality. Barcelona can still play well even when Messi isn't having a good game

Sun May 24, 2015 1:54 pm

VincentTanOut wrote:
Military Junta wrote:All this Bale backing during the last few weeks seems to be because he's Welsh. If any of you watched him off camera and his complete lack of desire within a game you would know what I mean

Is that meant to be a joke ? No wonder this forum is shite these days with comments like that

Sun May 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Seeing him live once tells you nothing.

I back him because hes welsh, yes. That is pretty f*cking obvious.

And a lot defend him as they know how good he can be.

Sun May 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:Seeing him live once tells you nothing.

I back him because hes welsh, yes. That is pretty f*cking obvious.

And a lot defend him as they know how good he can be.

Once ? Where's once come from ?
With the greatest of respect I was adopted from Spain as a baby and during the last couple of years I've been meeting up with my birth family who are all Real fans. So do me a favour, if you think that I'm the average tourist watching a game in Madrid then you are very much mistaken

Sun May 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:

Is that meant to be a joke ? No wonder this forum is shite these days with comments like that

You seem to think that your opinions are superior to any of ours. I probably watch him just as much as you, but on TV. Going to the stadium is no advantage, besides the atmosphere. On TV there's more camera angles, replays and analysis, so your opinion values just as much as mine.

Sun May 24, 2015 2:29 pm

VincentTanOut wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:

You seem to think that your opinions are superior to any of ours. I probably watch him just as much as you, but on TV. Going to the stadium is no advantage, besides the atmosphere. On TV there's more camera angles, replays and analysis, so your opinion values just as much as mine.

Nonsense if you really think that you can see the same performance on a player on TV as much as you can see them on TV then you are living on cloud 9!!! Why do you think managers actually attend games of their opposition before they actually play them ? You are talking shite!!!

Sun May 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:

Nonsense if you really think that you can see the same performance on a player on TV as much as you can see them on TV then you are living on cloud 9!!! Why do you think managers actually attend games of their opposition before they actually play them ? You are talking shite!!!

How can you ever talk about City players then Adam as you don't go. By your logic you can't have an opinion.

Sun May 24, 2015 2:45 pm

maccydee wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:

How can you ever talk about City players then Adam as you don't go. By your logic you can't have an opinion.

Completely agree with you hence why I have never criticised the players on the field for years

Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:

Actually explain why, instead of saying I'm talking shite, that's the easy way out.

Sun May 24, 2015 4:18 pm

VincentTanOut wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:

Actually explain why, instead of saying I'm talking shite, that's the easy way out.

Do you really think that you can judge a players performance as much on TV as you can live ? What about watching a player trying to find space or trying to pull defenders away ? May I ask, have you ever played football to a decent level before ?

Sun May 24, 2015 4:21 pm

Military Junta wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:

Completely agree with you hence why I have never criticised the players on the field for years

So, that beggars the question "What is your purpose on what is a CARDIFF CITY FC Forum??" ;) :?

Sun May 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Sven wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:

So, that beggars the question "What is your purpose on what is a CARDIFF CITY FC Forum??" ;) :?

You can say that to many members on here who stopped going due to Tans decisions

Sun May 24, 2015 4:38 pm

I actually agree he has been terrible. I dont think many are denying that are they?.

I hope he goes to United. In a swap deal with de gea.

It just seems to me that he really isnt the galactico type.

Sun May 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:I actually agree he has been terrible. I dont think many are denying that are they?.

I hope he goes to United. In a swap deal with de gea.

It just seems to me that he really isnt the galactico type.

I agree with you there and that's the reason why there is such confrontation between the fans and the president Perez. The fans don't want the attitude of getting loads of stars in and attempt to make them a team but Perezs attitude is that every star player would create off field income and it has happened because they make more money any other club in the world but it doesn't always work in on field results.

Bale isn't a Galaticio but that's also because he doesn't understand the type of club Real are

Sun May 24, 2015 6:32 pm

no your correct it doesn't always work,that said it worked last season don't
You agree?

Sun May 24, 2015 7:16 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Sven wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:

You can say that to many members on here who stopped going due to Tans decisions

I certainly do, but in a typical politicians response you forgot to answer the actual question, Mr Fudge! ;) :laughing6:

Sun May 24, 2015 7:25 pm

Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:

Do you really think that you can judge a players performance as much on TV as you can live ? What about watching a player trying to find space or trying to pull defenders away ? May I ask, have you ever played football to a decent level before ?

Furthest I've got was Cardiff's academy. I play Welsh league now. You can watch a player make space on TV, you know the camera angles (especially in the bernabeu, because it's a big stadium) cover most the pitch the the play is. Is that all you got?

Mon May 25, 2015 8:29 am

:laughing5: Absolutely unbelievable!!!

Mon May 25, 2015 10:01 am

Military Junta wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Strange how people complain when people criticise City players when watching them on TV yet the same people complain about people who watch Bales Real when they just watch Them on TV!!! f*cking laughable!!

For the record I've gone over there 9 times this season

Which games and how many times did Bale play in those games. There are many on here who have seen him
Play plenty for Wales.

His stats are comparable to Hazard who has had an awesome season.

We are not talking about wales we are talking about Real aren't we ?

We are talking about Bale the Wales and Madrid player.

Course stats are comparable else there wouldn't be European golden boot winner or European player of the year.[/quote

Not really wasn't it a League of Wales player who should have had the Golden boot but they then said that because of the standard of the league then he wouldn't get the award.

Bale being benched for Real was the topic not Bale being benched for Wales

Are you real football fan using the word" benched " you will be using the word soccer soon :) :)