Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BALE BENCHED

Sat May 23, 2015 7:54 pm

What's that all about!? I know he hasn't been playing well, but is there any point for the last league game? Surely a niggle?

Re: BALE BENCHED

Sat May 23, 2015 7:56 pm

Hope he doesn't get on so he's fresh for the Wales game

Sat May 23, 2015 9:04 pm

Madrid fans are thick. He's been class. They just think he should be even better. They build up their players then turn against them. They've done it against almost every Brit who's gone to play for them. Their fans have unrealistic expectations.

Sat May 23, 2015 11:18 pm

So he should be. The guy is a disgrace and after seeing him live a few times in a Real shirt (not on a tv) I am of the opinion that he is trying to lower his value deliberately

Sat May 23, 2015 11:37 pm

Military Junta wrote:So he should be. The guy is a disgrace and after seeing him live a few times in a Real shirt (not on a tv) I am of the opinion that he is trying to lower his value deliberately

Hahahahahaha imagine actually believing this, imagine actually believing that

Sat May 23, 2015 11:44 pm

BlueSince1908 wrote:
Military Junta wrote:So he should be. The guy is a disgrace and after seeing him live a few times in a Real shirt (not on a tv) I am of the opinion that he is trying to lower his value deliberately

Sorry ?

Sun May 24, 2015 12:48 am

Military Junta wrote:
BlueSince1908 wrote:

Sorry ?

So you should be! :oops:

Sun May 24, 2015 12:54 am

Sorry but have you been in attendance watching Bale ?

Sun May 24, 2015 1:10 am

Military Junta wrote:Sorry but have you been in attendance watching Bale ?

Thinly veiled I've attended a Real Madrid game look at me look at me

Do you really think Bale would play bad to lower his value? Have you ever thought he might have confidence issues being hounded out by the Spanish fans and media? Heck even Casillias was booed and he's been the longest serving player there, Bale's dream was to play for Real Madrid, the biggest club in world football.

Sun May 24, 2015 1:13 am

BlueSince1908 wrote:

Do you really think Bale would play bad to lower his value? Have you ever thought he might have confidence issues being hounded out by the Spanish fans and media? Heck even Casillias was booed and he's been the longest serving player there, Bale's dream was to play for Real Madrid, the biggest club in world football.

Bearing in mind I go to around 10/15 games per season I think it gives me a better idea then you.

When Real brought Bale then no other club would pay that kind of money for him, he wants out and the only way is to decrease his value.
It maybe hard for welsh fans to accept but I am convinced that this is his reasoning for playing shit in a real shirt and I mean pure shit

Sun May 24, 2015 1:40 am

Military Junta wrote:
BlueSince1908 wrote:

Bearing in mind I go to around 10/15 games per season I think it gives me a better idea then you.

When Real brought Bale then no other club would pay that kind of money for him, he wants out and the only way is to decrease his value.
It maybe hard for welsh fans to accept but I am convinced that this is his reasoning for playing shit in a real shirt and I mean pure shit

Adam, you're being 'deliberate' again and it does you no credit! :roll: :oops:

Bale will stay at Real Madrid and Ronaldo will likely move to give the team more 'freedom' to play to the strengths of other players, including Gareth Bale and James Rodrigues ;)

Sun May 24, 2015 1:41 am

Sven wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
BlueSince1908 wrote:

Bale will stay at Real Madrid and Ronaldo will likely move to give the team more 'freedom' to play to the strengths of other players, including Gareth Bale and James Rodrigues ;)

I'm giving it as I seen it with my own eyes

Sun May 24, 2015 7:12 am

We'll I disagree,and I haven't missed a game home or away since Bale signed for Real.

Sun May 24, 2015 8:03 am

Bale this season had been inconsistent but still a awesome player

Sun May 24, 2015 8:09 am

Bale's strengths are not being utilised. He thrives on taking the ball deep and running at defenders, thrives on set pieces, thrives on having a free roaming role around the edge of the box. His team mates are rarely passing to him ( because Ronaldinho demands the ball first), takes no free kicks ( because ronaldo demands the ball first), is regimentaly stuck out on the right and rarely gets the ball ( because ronaldo has the free roaming role but has a tendency to drift left on occasion and demands the ball).

It would seem that he is obsolete in any team with ronaldo in it. Bale is a playmaker and when he is not utilised as such, he looks almost ordinary!

Sun May 24, 2015 8:11 am

I have not been in attendance.

Sun May 24, 2015 8:15 am

BracklaBlue72 wrote:Bale's strengths are not being utilised. He thrives on taking the ball deep and running at defenders, thrives on set pieces, thrives on having a free roaming role around the edge of the box. His team mates are rarely passing to him ( because Ronaldinho demands the ball first), takes no free kicks ( because ronaldo demands the ball first), is regimentaly stuck out on the right and rarely gets the ball ( because ronaldo has the free roaming role but has a tendency to drift left on occasion and demands the ball).

It would seem that he is obsolete in any team with ronaldo in it. Bale is a playmaker and when he is not utilised as such, he looks almost ordinary!

Very good post mate.

Sun May 24, 2015 8:30 am

You only went to one game didn't you Adam?

Sun May 24, 2015 9:04 am

BracklaBlue72 wrote:Bale's strengths are not being utilised. He thrives on taking the ball deep and running at defenders, thrives on set pieces, thrives on having a free roaming role around the edge of the box. His team mates are rarely passing to him ( because Ronaldinho demands the ball first), takes no free kicks ( because ronaldo demands the ball first), is regimentaly stuck out on the right and rarely gets the ball ( because ronaldo has the free roaming role but has a tendency to drift left on occasion and demands the ball).

agree bale us a better free kick taker than ronaldo ,rinaldo s record this Sean at free kicks is woefully bad

Sun May 24, 2015 9:07 am

Table on European free kick takers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 24, 2015 10:01 am

Bale has always been the "go to" man for Wales and Spurs, he likes to find himself a bit of space (by dropping off, pulling wide, sitting in the holes between the midfield & defence) and his team mates will always look to give him the ball at the first opportunity, where as in Madrid they completely bypass him. Even when he does eventually get the ball he doesn't look like he has the freedom to be his usual self and get at players and make things happen. Earlier in the season when he was playing his natural game he was being hounded down by the Spanish press as a "ball hog", this has clearly had an effect on his game because now when ever he gets on the ball he either plays a simple 5 yard pass or tries to find Ronaldo with a cross.

One of the reasons Madrid haven't won any thing this season is because of their inability to get the best out of all their top players. Ronaldo is a incredible goalscorer and naturally getting the best out of him gives them a better chance of winning things but by ignoring the likes of Bale, Rodriguez, Benzema to keep Ronaldo's ego happy is hampering their chances of being successful .

I just hope when he turns up for Wales duty he feels the love from the country and wants to rip anyone in his sight a new one !! Viva Gareth Bale !

Sun May 24, 2015 11:07 am

Military Junta wrote:
Sven wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
BlueSince1908 wrote:

I'm giving it as I seen it with my own eyes

Well you're wrong! End of...! ;) :thumbup:

Sun May 24, 2015 11:43 am

just utter bullshit :lol:

Sun May 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Strange how people complain when people criticise City players when watching them on TV yet the same people complain about people who watch Bales Real when they just watch Them on TV!!! f*cking laughable!!

For the record I've gone over there 9 times this season

Sun May 24, 2015 12:18 pm

Military Junta wrote:Strange how people complain when people criticise City players when watching them on TV yet the same people complain about people who watch Bales Real when they just watch Them on TV!!! f*cking laughable!!

Not quite 10 - 15 times, then???? :? :roll:

Another 'politicians' estimate that doesn't coincide with the facts! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Military Junta wrote:Strange how people complain when people criticise City players when watching them on TV yet the same people complain about people who watch Bales Real when they just watch Them on TV!!! f*cking laughable!!

Which games and how many times did Bale play in those games. There are many on here who have seen him
Play plenty for Wales.

His stats are comparable to Hazard who has had an awesome season.

Sun May 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Sven wrote:

Not quite 10 - 15 times, then???? :? :roll:

Another 'politicians' estimate that doesn't coincide with the facts! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I was one short as I had a ticket but didn't go to the Valencia game

Sun May 24, 2015 12:28 pm

maccydee wrote:

Which games and how many times did Bale play in those games. There are many on here who have seen him
Play plenty for Wales.

If you really think comparing the stats to Bale and Hazard who play in completely different leagues those opposition have completely different way of playing then you are deluded

Sun May 24, 2015 12:29 pm

maccydee wrote:

Play plenty for Wales.

We are not talking about wales we are talking about Real aren't we ?

Sun May 24, 2015 12:47 pm

Military Junta wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Play plenty for Wales.

We are not talking about wales we are talking about Real aren't we ?

We are talking about Bale the Wales and Madrid player.

Course stats are comparable else there wouldn't be European golden boot winner or European player of the year.