Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Favourite post ever!!

Sat May 16, 2015 4:33 pm

Just in case you missed this absolute beaut!!!

Re: Craig Bellamy V Gary Monk would Bellers be a better Manager
Postby dantheswansman ยป Sat May 16, 2015 10:44 am

What are people basing this on ? Who was the better player ? Well that is Bellamy but good players don't automatically make good managers .
While Bellamy run a million miles to get away from managing you lot ,Monk is doing it and is pretty damn good at it too . Even if i say so myself
It is a ridiculous question to ask , And you are even stupider to reply with a answer .

Re: Favourite post ever!!

Sat May 16, 2015 7:36 pm

You have to love it when jacks come here trying to be clever and make an absolute tw*t of themselves. I doubt he's got the brains to even realise what he's done :oops: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 16, 2015 8:28 pm

My point was you cannot answer yes or no to something like that without looking stupid . Did i answer yes or no ? ? I know you haven`t got much going on upstairs so i thought i would help you with no brains out a bit .

Try reading it slowly and moving your finger over the letters slowly and maybe you might understand it .

And while you`re laughing at me , I am laughing at your tin pot crap Championship comedy club .And loving every minute of it .

Sat May 16, 2015 8:46 pm

dantheswansman wrote:My point was you cannot answer yes or no to something like that without looking stupid . Did i answer yes or no ? ? I know you haven`t got much going on upstairs so i thought i would help you with no brains out a bit .

Try reading it slowly and moving your finger over the letters slowly and maybe you might understand it .

And while you`re laughing at me , I am laughing at your tin pot crap Championship comedy club .And loving every minute of it .

Was you bullied as a kid?????

Sat May 16, 2015 8:55 pm

dantheswansman wrote:My point was you cannot answer yes or no to something like that without looking stupid . Did i answer yes or no ? ? I know you haven`t got much going on upstairs so i thought i would help you with no brains out a bit .

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The gift that just keeps giving :lol: :lol:

No brains out a bit :lol: :lol:

Sat May 16, 2015 9:07 pm

:digging2: :oops: :lol:

Sun May 17, 2015 1:29 am

What an incredibly stupid and ignorant man you are! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 17, 2015 4:48 pm

What a strange little man.

Dan The Mug.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.