Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Bristol City fan speaks out about Vincent Tan "

Tue May 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Speaking to a Bristol City fan on Twitter and these are his words

" Vincent Tan is doing a great job of slowly taking you back to your spiritual home of league 2 "

Re: " Bristol City fan speaks out about Vincent Tan "

Tue May 05, 2015 4:41 pm

f**k em they have got some nerve.

Tue May 05, 2015 5:03 pm

Haha they were a league one club last year when we were beating Manchester City! :lol:

Tue May 05, 2015 5:12 pm

:lol: a club coming from league 1 saying that, they think they're world beaters now!

Tue May 05, 2015 5:27 pm

He cant read
He cant write
But he can drive a tractor

How about a tractor smiley for next seazzzon?

Tue May 05, 2015 7:24 pm

Another pointless thread :roll:

Tue May 05, 2015 7:52 pm

As the saying goes - the truth hurts. Whether we want to admit it or not, the reality is we are going in one direction while brizzle city and the jacks are headed in the other direction.

We have a clueless, arrogant and ego maniacal f**k wit as our owner and they have a good man by all accounts developing their club and sport in general through the Sport Bristol company for the fans (not customers).

They will overtake us within the next 18 months that's for sure.

I know who I would rather have in charge of my club.

Tue May 05, 2015 8:15 pm

PhilStantShoot2Kill wrote:As the saying goes - the truth hurts. Whether we want to admit it or not, the reality is we are going in one direction while brizzle city and the jacks are headed in the other direction.

We have a clueless, arrogant and ego maniacal f**k wit as our owner and they have a good man by all accounts developing their club and sport in general through the Sport Bristol company for the fans (not customers).

this.. :ayatollah:

Tue May 05, 2015 8:50 pm

PhilStantShoot2Kill wrote:As the saying goes - the truth hurts. Whether we want to admit it or not, the reality is we are going in one direction while brizzle city and the jacks are headed in the other direction.

Spot on and very painful to read

Wed May 06, 2015 4:44 pm

Almost witty for a carrot cruncher, two good games to look forward too next season already both atmosphere and on field bragging rights we all know a few wurzels. anyone remember Andy Coles hat-track in the league cup at Ashton Gate? BLUEBIRDS

Wed May 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Hmm banter between local team supporters shocker :lol: :sladeout: