Is it time to start learning French!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Whistler » Tue May 05, 2015 3:21 pm

Well I had permission off the then misses to go to Spain for the World Cup, then the lights went out at the Vetch! I endured Paul Bodin's penalty miss for USA, I watched as we blew it against Russia at home. SO do I need to buy a French Phrase Book. I have already got provisional permission to go to France.
Do we think at last we will really qualify. With the amassing Bale Machine and the Ramsey haymaker I think at last we are going to break that duck after the 50 odd years we are going. :Am I being over optimistic again!!!!!
Whistler

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Is it time to start learning French!

Postby Zabier » Tue May 05, 2015 3:35 pm

If we fail to make the Euros then you can always visit there for a caravan holiday!
Zabier

Postby Depressed Blue » Tue May 05, 2015 3:41 pm

I'm going if Wales are there or not.
Depressed Blue

Postby trentuniblue » Tue May 05, 2015 11:57 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:I'm going if Wales are there or not.

Same! Apart from the home nations, this is the closest one of the major football tournaments will be to here, so I'm taking the opportunity!
trentuniblue

Postby mr'mogreenz » Wed May 06, 2015 8:12 am

If we don't qualify this time, then we never will. We've put ourselves in a great position, and if we get anything out of the Belgium game.....a win or even a draw, that should be enough. I honestly can't wait for June 12th. Our stadium is going to look and sound fukin awesome, and if we do win, the stadium is gonna need a new roof after the final whistle blows lol
mr'mogreenz

Return to General Chat