Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

new season new start!

Tue May 05, 2015 11:50 am

I think us fans need to reunite and get behind slade and the boys if we're all united as one we got one hell of a chance of promotion let's show the championship what Cardiff are all about :sladein: :thumbup:

Re: new season new start!

Tue May 05, 2015 11:58 am

We should get behind Cardiff regardless of who is in charge or who is the owner but if we want success then I would suggest a new manager who knows how to play attractive football!

Tue May 05, 2015 12:05 pm

What some of our so called fans don't get is if we are constantly on our players backs it's gonna give they're moral and confidence a big knock it's not doing no good but if we all pull in the same direction things can only get better :sladein:

Tue May 05, 2015 12:24 pm

The season has only just finished and I can't wait for next season to start!

Nervous, excitement is the best way to describe it and will give Slade and the team 100% from the start, however 10 games in if we are not playing with passion, organisation and determination then questions will start to be raised again.

Tue May 05, 2015 1:27 pm

:sladein: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Tue May 05, 2015 1:48 pm

I'm looking forward to it. New Blue kit, new players, & a new playing ethos. Let us ALL move on, & move on as ONE. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Tue May 05, 2015 2:49 pm

I'm looking forward to it we all need to be pulling in the same direction then if that doesn't work we need a change of manager :sladein: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Tue May 05, 2015 3:37 pm

I won't be able to afford a season ticket but I'll be making games whenever I can. No excuse now the team are back in blue! I am quite excited about next season. I love this lack of expectation. I feel much more comfortable with it!