Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We have the two best British players

Mon May 04, 2015 8:09 pm

In my opinion I think Bale and Ramsey are the two best British players at the moment. Both young and we will be able to build a team around them in then coming years with good, young players like George Williams coming through.
I think with Bale and Ramsey at the peak of their powers like against Israel then we can win our group. :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Re: We have the two best British players

Mon May 04, 2015 8:51 pm

Agree 100%. :thumbup:

Mon May 04, 2015 8:52 pm

James the bluebird boy wrote:In my opinion I think Bale and Ramsey are the two best British players at the moment. Both young and we will be able to build a team around them in then coming years with good, young players like George Williams coming through.
I think with Bale and Ramsey at the peak of their powers like against Israel then we can win our group. :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Debatable if they are the two best players, bale certainly and Ramsey is definitely up there but they have contenders albeit in different positions. Good post :thumbup:

Mon May 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Kanester wrote:Agree 100%. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Mon May 04, 2015 8:55 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
James the bluebird boy wrote:In my opinion I think Bale and Ramsey are the two best British players at the moment. Both young and we will be able to build a team around them in then coming years with good, young players like George Williams coming through.

Debatable if they are the two best players, bale certainly and Ramsey is definitely up there but they have contenders albeit in different positions. Good post :thumbup:

Thanks mate. How's the singing section coming along? Keep me updated because I might persuade my dad to move. :thumbup:

Mon May 04, 2015 9:01 pm

James the bluebird boy wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:

Thanks mate. How's the singing section coming along? Keep me updated because I might persuade my dad to move. :thumbup:

Will be updated this week, positivity is the key. Already looking forward to next season :thumbup:

Tue May 05, 2015 8:33 am

Stringfellow wrote:

Let's debate then! who can rival them as the best mid-twenty aged players in the UK? I can't think of one name to rival them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The current crop of English players are nothing special in my opinion.

Tue May 05, 2015 9:14 am

ThomasC wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:

Let's debate then! who can rival them as the best mid-twenty aged players in the UK? I can't think of one name to rival them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cleverly :lol:

Tue May 05, 2015 11:29 am

KBK-13 wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:

Cleverly :lol:

haha! Henderson is prob the best midfielder of that age and is nothing on Ramsey!! :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Tue May 05, 2015 11:49 am

England's 2 best younger players would probably be Henderson and Sterling, they play the same position as Ramsey and Bale. I would take Ramsey and Bale every time

Tue May 05, 2015 2:02 pm

not sure about ramsey, bale is the best british player, but lets not get too carried away with ramsey.

he's up there though, for sure.

Tue May 05, 2015 9:18 pm

ThomasC wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:

When I really thought about this your right. John terry, maybe Sturridge but wouldn't take them over Ramsey :thumbup: