A new midfield

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A new midfield

Postby BlueMagic » Mon May 04, 2015 4:39 pm

Thats what we need next season and i hope thats where slade is aiming to get players for along with a striker. I hope weve seen the last of gunnarson and whitts now. If we have a new midfield next year we could have hope.

These are the players that could fit in and do a job imo all young hungry players who will energise our team and give us a bit more quality

Jed wallace
Massimo Luongo
Sam morsy

Would be great if we could get them in the summer who would you like to see here
BlueMagic

A new midfield

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: A new midfield

Postby davids » Mon May 04, 2015 5:00 pm

BlueMagic wrote:Thats what we need next season and i hope thats where slade is aiming to get players for along with a striker. I hope weve seen the last of gunnarson and whitts now. If we have a new midfield next year we could have hope.

These are the players that could fit in and do a job imo all young hungry players who will energise our team and give us a bit more quality

Jed wallace
Massimo Luongo
Sam morsy

Would be great if we could get them in the summer who would you like to see here

Can we get all three of them for £250 which is what Tan will want to pay?
davids

Re: A new midfield

Postby cardiffred » Mon May 04, 2015 5:05 pm

I posted a similar thread earlier about who id like to see come in. In terms of midfield i agree with luongo. Really think knockaert would be quality and available. Only made 10 apps all season for leicester
cardiffred

Return to General Chat