Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who would you like to see us bring in...

Mon May 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Stated there's gonna be around 8 players coming in, which positions and who do you feel we need/would like to see brought in? I expect to see Marshall leave so that gives us with Moore and Lewis, however I can see Lewis possibly leaving also. Therefore I expect around 2 defenders, 3 midfielders, 2 forwards and possibly a gk brought in. Of course we dont know the budget yet so ive thought of reasonable to hopeful possible acquisitions.

Possible gk's: Ben Hamer, Hennessey? Personally feel both would be good enough at this level as proven before. Would be good competition for Moore also.

Defenders: a RB and a CB brought in if Manga leaves. Hector for Reading has been stand out for them but can see him most probably moving up a division. Lowton or Rosenior could also be suitable RB's.

Midfielders: Luongo and Morsy have both been mentioned however id like to see Luongo in out of those two. Feel we could do with another winger if Noone leaves and a player id love to see replace him would be Knockaert, he was one of leicesters best players when they were promoted and failed to have a chance this season so may be available. Creative midfielder would also be of a nice addition and would love Mutch back.

Forwards: Up top id feel if PNE miss out on promotion Joe Garner would be a top signing, however would come with a fee being the League 1 player of the year. Would also love to see Mcaleny brought in on loan again. If we needed some height id look towards Chris Wood or Jutkiewicz.

Possible team with those signings;
Moore
Peltier
Turner
Hector
Fabio

Knockaert
Luongo
Mutch
Kennedy/Pilkington

Doyle/Wood
Mason

Not a bad team that.

Those players are just ones if like to see, some may be a bit hopeful but not too bad. :bluescarf: