Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cowie

Sun May 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Considering our style of play and the fact Wigan have been relegated, would you welcome him back next year. With his industry , fitness and heart I would. Sensible opinions please. :bluescarf:

Re: Cowie

Sun May 03, 2015 7:41 pm

Brezza wrote:Considering our style of play and the fact Wigan have been relegated, would you welcome him back next year. With his industry , fitness and heart I would. Sensible opinions please. :bluescarf:

YES! Always ran his fooking heart out

Sun May 03, 2015 7:46 pm

No

Sun May 03, 2015 7:52 pm

No thanks. He was good but it's time we moved on, give Ralls more of a go. O'Keefe looks OK

Sun May 03, 2015 8:00 pm

BlueSince1908 wrote:No thanks. He was good but it's time we moved on, give Ralls more of a go. O'Keefe looks OK

If he loses his physical fitness, there aren't any other strings to his bow so to speak. I don't know what his season was like, but without judging ( I am ) he was part of a very poor Wigan team

Sun May 03, 2015 8:02 pm

ThomasC wrote:
BlueSince1908 wrote:No thanks. He was good but it's time we moved on, give Ralls more of a go. O'Keefe looks OK

If he loses his physical fitness, there aren't any other strings to his bow so to speak. I don't know what his season was like, but without judging ( I am ) he was part of a very poor Wigan team

Became a scapegoat at Wigan, unsurprisingly so did Taylor

Sun May 03, 2015 8:06 pm

Good work rate and decent with ball retention but don't think I would want him back. Always thought he should have been played centre mid instead of right wing though

Sun May 03, 2015 8:25 pm

KBK-13 wrote:Good work rate and decent with ball retention but don't think I would want him back. Always thought he should have been played centre mid instead of right wing though

Now I'd have your namesake back in a heartbeat.

Sun May 03, 2015 8:37 pm

He suited malkys game plan, but therein lies the issue, Malky had a game plan.....

Ralls in the middle is the future. Not sure about O'Keefe but don't fancy Adeyemi.

Sun May 03, 2015 11:22 pm

City Slicker wrote:
KBK-13 wrote:Good work rate and decent with ball retention but don't think I would want him back. Always thought he should have been played centre mid instead of right wing though

I wouldn't, 4-4-2 don't suit him

Sun May 03, 2015 11:25 pm

City Slicker wrote:

My name on the other board was DC-8 :lol:

Mon May 04, 2015 8:17 am

No

Mon May 04, 2015 11:24 am

KBK-13 wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

Thats a disappointment I saw you more as a JM. Thank God you're not a PW-7 :lol:

Mon May 04, 2015 11:30 am

KBK-13 wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

Thats a disappointment I saw you more as a JM. Thank God you're not a PW-7 :lol:

Mon May 04, 2015 11:36 am

City Slicker wrote:
KBK-13 wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

I like Whitts but he's not a 4-4-2 player. Missing the bite and energy to be box to box to play there.

Mon May 04, 2015 11:40 am

Brezza wrote:Considering our style of play and the fact Wigan have been relegated, would you welcome him back next year. With his industry , fitness and heart I would. Sensible opinions please. :bluescarf:

Oh god no, can we send Gunnarsson to Wigan and Whitts to Wigane with him?

Time we moved on and had new faces in the middle of the park!

Mon May 04, 2015 5:07 pm

Yes

Tue May 05, 2015 8:27 am

No - he was shyt when he was here, shyt at Wigan so why the hell would we want another lateral runner back here ffs!!!!! He may run his socks off but marks fresh air brilliantly