Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

these slade out smileys breed negativity

Sun May 03, 2015 11:32 am

Give him a chance. Gutted to hear he was abused at the darts with his family. Hope he stays and shoves it back up um.

If we call his name in future games i hope he ignores us for the abuse he has had.

Re: these slade out smileys breed negativity

Sun May 03, 2015 11:44 am

:sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout:

Sun May 03, 2015 11:53 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote::sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout:

i bet you never go to a match

:sladein:

Sun May 03, 2015 11:55 am

Some so called fans are wanting us to lose . Shocking! !!!!!!!

Sun May 03, 2015 12:03 pm

:sladeout:

Never been in my life :lol: :lol:

I've been a season ticket holder for over 30 years and think I'm entitled to an opinion

In footballing terms this season was one of the worst for footballing enjoyment - Years ago when we had the hardcore of 1500 supporters at home, it was joy to go - unfortunately under Slade that is no longer the case

Sun May 03, 2015 12:05 pm

do you want to ban freedom of expression on AAMB?

from what I remember, (although only used now and again) there is a

:sladein: if a poster wishes :thumbright:

Sun May 03, 2015 12:21 pm

Disagree with abuse but agree Slade wont do anything with us.

He was only a div1 manager for a reason

Sun May 03, 2015 12:25 pm

It is counter productive not to support the manager of our club, but its the closed season now, so making our feeling known is good for the club. There is nothing I have seen that suggests to me that he has the first idea on making us perform above our potential or talent. Anyone can manage a billionaires plaything.

:sladeout: Not good enough

If he is still here in August I'll fully support him.

Sun May 03, 2015 12:35 pm

The trouble is a lot of people in modern day football have a opinion based on band wagon forums like this.some just see scorelines and base opinions on that. Some are just simply glad on hear that we have a topic to moan about.

Sun May 03, 2015 1:14 pm

This forum has less than 100 active members,ccmb probably twice that and the new one about 10.

I doubt this forum or any other message board has a sway on the other 18K who don't post or read regularly.

Sun May 03, 2015 1:24 pm

Yes the smilies have made the negativity for the last few months :lol:

Silly me thought it was Slade's got awful negative tactics. Learn something new even day.

Sun May 03, 2015 2:18 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Give him a chance. Gutted to hear he was abused at the darts with his family. Hope he stays and shoves it back up um.

If we call his name in future games i hope he ignores us for the abuse he has had.

He did the ayatollah yesterday, when asked

Sun May 03, 2015 2:34 pm

We have been diabolical for months.

Some of the worst football ive ever. EVER.

ill back him but he can be criticised.

Sun May 03, 2015 2:53 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Some so called fans are wanting us to lose . Shocking! !!!!!!!

Who are these "Fans" that want us to lose :?

Sun May 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Xcasual wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Some so called fans are wanting us to lose . Shocking! !!!!!!!

I don't think they exist! Where are you getting all this from?

Sun May 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote::sladeout:

Never been in my life :lol: :lol:

I've been a season ticket holder for over 30 years and think I'm entitled to an opinion

In footballing terms this season was one of the worst for footballing enjoyment - Years ago when we had the hardcore of 1500 supporters at home, it was joy to go - unfortunately under Slade that is no longer the case

I have been going down the city for 55 years.Been a season ticket holder for 21.And i want Slade gone. :sladeout: :sladeout: :old:

Sun May 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Put you whole :sladein:
Your whole :sladeout:
Do the :ayatollah:
And you :tandragon: around
Thats what :downtown: all about
:thumbright:

Sun May 03, 2015 7:49 pm

I happen to think the opposite. The Slade In smiley's breed contempt :sladeout:

Sun May 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Lanwood wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

on this forum there have been a fair few so called fans saying hope city lose so slade gets sacked and other prefer to get relegated to div 2 as long as we are in blue!! these are facts not majority of fans but facts all the same :thumbup:

Mon May 04, 2015 9:10 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Lanwood wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

on this forum there have been a fair few so called fans saying hope city lose so slade gets sacked and other prefer to get relegated to div 2 as long as we are in blue!! these are facts not majority of fans but facts all the same :thumbup:

Probably just one or two surely? How can any supporter of any team want their own team to lose! morons!

Mon May 04, 2015 11:40 am

:sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :?: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout:

Mon May 04, 2015 1:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Lanwood wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

I would have taken league 2 in blue rather than the red days. The effect of red is still hitting the club now.

I never want City to lose though, not even a pre season friendly

Wed May 06, 2015 10:15 pm

A lot more positive posts about Slade. Good to see !!!!!@@ :sladein:

Wed May 06, 2015 11:06 pm

:sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout:
Anyone think I'm being slightly negative Chiefs :laughing6:

Thu May 07, 2015 12:57 am

:angry3: :angry4: :angry5: :angry6: :angry7: :angry8: :angry9: :angryfire: :argue: :banghead: :banghead: :blob8: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :dink: :dark1: :glasses4: :glasses5: :glasses6: :fish: :brave: :bunny: :cat: :clock: :coffee2: :duckie: :dontknow: :director:

In fairness, there are quite a selection of smilies available (the ones above are just a sample). Posters will use whichever they want to use. It's called choice.

I like Slade. He is a really hard working, honest bloke who is held in high esteem by many. But this is a results game. Sorry, but :sladeout:

:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu May 07, 2015 11:09 am

I agree these Smiley's are childish, let's just order him a taxi, and we the fans will pay for wherever he needs to go as long its a very long way from Cardiff

Thu May 07, 2015 11:53 am

I've always been keen to back our manager whilst he's at our club. I don't think we will achieve much with him in charge but I won't demand his head on a block.

Thu May 07, 2015 5:27 pm

angelis1949 wrote:I agree these Smiley's are childish, let's just order him a taxi, and we the fans will pay for wherever he needs to go as long its a very long way from Cardiff

Can we have a Taxi smiley please :laughing6: :thumbup: :sladeout:

Thu May 07, 2015 5:47 pm

blue lagoon wrote:The trouble is a lot of people in modern day football have a opinion based on band wagon forums like this.some just see scorelines and base opinions on that. Some are just simply glad on hear that we have a topic to moan about.

you are getting confused,those that watch from the armchair indeed base an opinion on results,those that go base an opinion on what they see,if we lose but give 100%....then the opinion of most is great effort.As for smileys....use what you want....your opinion... :ayatollah: