Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

After the Charlton

Sat May 02, 2015 11:05 pm

Game I started a thread on here to see how people thought our last 10 games would go? I predicted 10 points from the last 10 with many people predictions being around the 7 points mark. :ayatollah:
We have actually accumulated 18 points from last 10. Which to me is a excellent finish to the season :ayatollah: when you consider where we were and what our expectations were after Charlton :old:
What is the thoughts on the last 10 games :bluebird: fans

Re: After the Charlton

Sun May 03, 2015 10:51 am

Its the home form that has let us down

Sun May 03, 2015 4:49 pm

Walesaway1958 wrote:Its the home form that has let us down

That's true. But when u consider the majority of fans predicted we'd only get 7 -10 points but actually got 18 then i still feel we finished a lot stronger than anticipated

Mon May 04, 2015 7:31 am

18 points from 10 games is 1.8 points per game
1.8 × 46 = 82.8 so that would of got us in the playoffs
and a lot on here say they have seen no improvement , slades clueless etc
some idiot on the phone in actually said we were lucky that there were 3 worse teams than us, in blackpool , wigan and millwall
yet there were 13 teams who finished below us :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Mon May 04, 2015 7:38 am

troobloo3339 wrote:18 points from 10 games is 1.8 points per game
some idiot on the phone in actually said we were lucky that there were 3 worse teams than us, in blackpool , wigan and millwall

Steve nobody can deny there has been an improvement in results, it is there in black and white.

It is the performances that need to improve because they have been poor and that is something that even you can't deny, Forest away saw a massive upturn in performance and if that can be repeated on more occasions next season and more regularly then there is hope.

Mon May 04, 2015 8:13 am

carlccfc wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:18 points from 10 games is 1.8 points per game

Steve nobody can deny there has been an improvement in results, it is there in black and white.

It is the performances that need to improve because they have been poor and that is something that even you can't deny, Forest away saw a massive upturn in performance and if that can be repeated on more occasions next season and more regularly then there is hope.

sorry carl but its not just forrest ,ipswich was very good but we lost and 3 1 did us no justice brentford away and other games has shown us the future is on the up imo its the players inconsistancy thats costing us ,again imo with the summer clear out and the new additions this final piece in the jigsaw will see us show more improvement
for me though next season is all about ,one reducing the debt, two becoming self sufficient, and three finishing higher than this season , playing better football ,and yes in that order. :sladein: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Mon May 04, 2015 1:02 pm

I always think that the end of a season can continue into the start of the next.

Even thought the season didn't pan out well a good finish is good going into next season.

On the flip side Derby could have a shocking start.