Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: My View/Opinion ' WHY DID IT TAKE THE WHOLE SEASON ? '

Sat May 02, 2015 2:59 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:A good performance by City today and credit when it's due to the players and management. It makes all the difference when we use our wide players properly. I thought Gunnar and o'keefe did well and dare I say it, Morrison and Turner did well too. Ralls and Kennedy were brilliant and forest couldn't deal with them and our fullbacks once again were solid. We won today because we wanted it more and for the first time this season all our players were singing from the same hymn sheet and it was great to finish the season on a high. :bluebird:

Steve, today we finally played as a team for 90 minutes and produced good football :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat May 02, 2015 3:17 pm

Kennedy done what noone couldn't all season and create.
Peltier played with his heart on his sleeve.
Masons movement was class.
Ralls looked the part and has got a quality left foot.

Wicked crack today, nothing to play for but had a right laugh! Felt sorry for the 13 year old who lite the flair he looked petrified haha!

Sat May 02, 2015 3:23 pm

nubbsy wrote:Kennedy done what noone couldn't all season and create.
Peltier played with his heart on his sleeve.
Masons movement was class.
Ralls looked the part and has got a quality left foot.

Wicked crack today, nothing to play for but had a right laugh! Felt sorry for the 13 year old who lite the flair he looked petrified haha!

Jack Agreed Kennedy did what Noone has failed to do, sell Noone :thumbright:
I like Peltier :thumbright:
Joe Mason I rate him :thumbright:
Ralls my man of the match :thumbright:

Loved today :thumbright:

We saw the stewards police go in,did they arrest him?

Sat May 02, 2015 7:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:Well done Slade and Ralls has got a great future and to finish top half while stripping the squad is not easy so well done to Slade and the boys and roll on next season. :thumbright: :sladein: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Rydo, today was good football :thumbright:

Roll on next season. :thumbright:

Yes but a good break first please :lol:

:lol: :thumbup:

Sat May 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Replies on FB

Hayl Moreton Not that I saw much apart from on the tv on the concourse with yet another bottle in my hand. Brilliantly deserved win and great trip
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs

Nick Fisk Good effort, Annis. Sad to see that it looks like Forest also now have large empty sections between fans. Loudest home support I can remember only a couple of years back. This time, deathly silence (from them!).
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 1 hr · Edited

Chris Hipkins great day out, lost me voice singing but the turd behind me letting off the smoke grenade was a right prick
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 16 mins

Sun May 03, 2015 12:23 am

tenerife_blu wrote:
City Slicker wrote:Ralls and Gunnarsson partnership goes a long, long way to explaining it. I think if we had chucked in Adeyemi too it would have been even better :bluescarf:

I think you will find that the midfield partnership was Gunnarsson and O'Keefe and not Ralls, he was playing left midfield :thumbup:
Anything to have a go at Whitts I suppose.

Steve I think love does strange things to a man!

Sun May 03, 2015 9:48 am

City Slicker wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
City Slicker wrote:Ralls and Gunnarsson partnership goes a long, long way to explaining it. I think if we had chucked in Adeyemi too it would have been even better :bluescarf:

I think you will find that the midfield partnership was Gunnarsson and O'Keefe and not Ralls, he was playing left midfield :thumbup:

:lol: Phil what has love got to do with it, I rate Whitts and you don't, simples really and nothing to do with love ;-)

Sun May 03, 2015 10:25 am

tenerife_blu wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:

:lol: Phil what has love got to do with it, I rate Whitts and you don't, simples really and nothing to do with love ;-)

:lol: Steve, love makes the world go round :ayatollah:

Sun May 03, 2015 10:04 pm

3 months now for City to get it right for next season :thumbright: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Tue May 05, 2015 9:15 am

City Slicker wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:

:lol: Steve, love makes the world go round :ayatollah:

it sure does Phil :lol: