Why I will not buy a Season Ticket

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Why I will not buy a Season Ticket

Postby Johnny Boy » Tue May 05, 2015 1:22 pm

Cosi wrote:I will not throw good money after poorly spent money for the following reasons:

1) Exceptionally poor performance of the Team. The play is not Championship level performance by no stretch of the imagination. Why should I pay 100 Quid more a year than what is paid in Germany to see rubbish play that looks more like League 2 play.

2) How can I take seriously the notion that we are going for promotion to the Premier League next season when the Administration is getting rid of players that might be able to take us there, especially when League 1 players and League 2 players are being bought in.

3) How can I trust the administration when they say one thing and then act exactly the opposite.

4) Exceptionally poor customer service. Fans are treated as if they can be easily replaced. Fans are far more than mere customers. Management has no clue about providing great customer experiences for the Fans to relish.

5) Exceptionally poor game atmosphere. Stewards are obsessed with power. They attempt to smoother and stamp out any kind of protest. Cardiff fans used to sing to the players, to the opponents fans but no longer does this happen.

6) At halftime and pre game there used to be the Welsh Guards marching; There used to be children playing football matches that I liked to watch but no more. We do not even get Welch sporting greats being introduced anymore.

7) We used to see replays when goals were scored but no longer. No loud music to celebrate. Yes the fans yell but even that has gone to some extent.

8) You used to be able to buy a program at nearly each entrance to the stadium. No longer is this possible. You must purchase them from the supporters clubs which is okay but poor business since they should be generally available.

So fans are being treated to an exceptionally poor experience at home games. This is why I will not renew my season ticket. :bluescarf:

What about cold seats no holding a umbrella for you when it rains and Ali not saying super cosi in the house you my friend are priceless you couldn't make it up :bluebird: :bluebird: :?
Johnny Boy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Scoularfan » Mon May 11, 2015 9:32 pm

Totally agree with Llanishen bluebird,also some folks may not be able to afford it all at once ,better the odd game rather than none
Scoularfan

Postby Blueboys1927 » Tue May 12, 2015 8:33 am

KBK-13 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Number 7 got me! No replays!!!! Jesus Christ...

No replays or goal music :lol:

These were stopped and ordered by the stadium management to quell fans celebrating which was seen to be annoying to the away supporters and disrespectful to them :bluebird:
Blueboys1927

Postby Johnny Boy » Tue May 12, 2015 3:00 pm

As i said you can pay in interest free instalments instead of all at once wonder how many games you picked and chose in the prem ? None bet you were happy to pay prices then you glory hunting knobs :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Johnny Boy

Previous

Return to General Chat