Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"UPDATED" ' NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH TODAY? ? ? '

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:32 pm

"UPDATED" ' NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH TODAY? ? ? '

:shock: " UPDATED " :o

UP TO 20 ODD BLACKPOOL FANS WERE THROWN OUT/EJECTED BY CARDIFF STEWARDS FOR PROTESTING WITH BANNERS ETC AGAINST THEIR OWNER.

Some under the stand were ejected for having scarfs with Oyston out on.
Apparently they were told our club would not like this and orders were given to our stewards to eject them.

They said they would like the Cardiff fans for their Support :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

:ayatollah: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=157616 :ayatollah:

As everyone knows Blackpool football club and their fans are in a crisis far worse than us.

I spoke to Blackpool fans before the game and they intended once again as they always do, to protest against their owner.

The loyal 100 odd Blackpool fans came to Cardiff today and had 3 banners,none with any racism on or swearing etc.

They were continually told to put the banners down by Cardiff stewards and eventually at least 3 Blackpool fans were thrown out and videod by the the Police. :o :shock: :o :shock:

I asked the Blackpool fans does that happen at the other away grounds you go to they said NO,but they did say they were pleased with the Cardiff fans continual support of their protest :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Where has our Freedom of speech gone? ? ?

Re: ' NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH TODAY? ? ? '

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:39 pm

Absolutely shocking treatment. I would love to know the reasons the stewards were instructed do do this.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:41 pm

Was disgusted with our stewards, Blackpool fans weren't doing anything wrong?

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:43 pm

Sums up the club at the moment

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:45 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Sums up the club at the moment

Yep a f*cking joke.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:48 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Was disgusted with our stewards, Blackpool fans weren't doing anything wrong?

I don't think dalman and co really understand how much the over zealous stewarding at the ground has ruined the match day experience for a lot of fans.
The whole match day experience is to have banter with away fans and to have stewards removing fans for just looking at the away fans is nothing short of ridiculous.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:50 pm

If there was a swear word on the banner then I can understand, next to family stand. If not, then they should of been allowed to hold them up. Didn't look more than 50 fans in there.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Something needs to be done. If we want communication with the club, this has to be a high priority as the club are talking about increasing the match day atmosphere. They are full of shit

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:54 pm

I was very disappointed with the stewards today. Removing those banners actually gave them more attention than they had beforehand, so if anything, removing them blew up in their faces.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:58 pm

langley wrote:If there was a swear word on the banner then I can understand, next to family stand. If not, then they should of been allowed to hold them up. Didn't look more than 50 fans in there.

There was NO Swear words,I read them all :thumbright:

Yes Blackpool brought more than 100 fans :thumbright:

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:59 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Absolutely shocking treatment. I would love to know the reasons the stewards were instructed do do this.

Shocking in my view by our club.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:01 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Was disgusted with our stewards, Blackpool fans weren't doing anything wrong?

Correct Ned,they were doing nothing at all wrong :thumbright:

If they were protesting in any other walks of life,there would be No problem.

Also they say we were the first club to stop them? ? :o :shock:

Re: "UPDATED" ' NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH TODAY? ? ? '

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:17 pm

UPTO 20 ODD BLACKPOOL FANS WERE THROWN OUT/EJECTED BY CARDIFF STEWARDS FOR PROTESTING WITH BANNERS ETC AGAINST THEIR OWNER.

Apparently they were told our club would not like this and orders were given to our stewards to eject them.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Absolutely shocking treatment. I would love to know the reasons the stewards were instructed do do this.

I've just sent the Club an e mail regarding the treatment of a peaceful protest by the Blackppol fans. No reason whatsoever to eject people

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Sounds to me like Tan had told the club not to let any flags, banners with anything negative written on them about Blackpool owner being put up at the game.
After all they got a few things in common have both owners, running clubs to the ground, not listening to loyal fans who were there way before them, trying to silence fans and doing all they can to hide from the truth.
Hope both clubs get rid of owners and dust down and move on.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:34 pm

bopman wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I've just sent the Club an e mail regarding the treatment of a peaceful protest by the Blackppol fans. No reason whatsoever to eject people

Good on you :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:37 pm

Oyston and Tan are both Wankers. And I don't really have words for those CCTV protected bullied at school Stewards
Last edited by Nuclearblue on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:37 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Sums up the club at the moment

spot on......and they wonder where the club is going wrong.....every thing is shit at the club.. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:44 pm

a round trip of over 400 miles to be told to get out........those in charge should be ashamed....

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:55 pm

This was the banner.

What happend to the principle offreedom of speech
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:57 pm

LPB wrote:This was the banner.

What happend to the principle offreedom of speech

They also had 2 small banners with Oyston out on them,they were I believe taken from them.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:01 pm

Oys Tan.

Very disappointing and unnecessary.

Football is for the owners not the fans.

:tandragon: out
:sladeout:

Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:02 pm

This actually creates more problems in a stadium than solves them! Absolutely disgraceful. The club needs to be ripped to shreds from top to bottom. It's a total shambles at the moment. Feels like death by a thousand cuts.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:17 pm

These were the banners:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/joncandy/ ... 9852270453
https://www.flickr.com/photos/joncandy/ ... 852270453/

And applause from the City fans:

Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:30 pm

Everything thats wrong with our club
It has become so lefty lefty goody 2 shoes its sickening f*cking embarrasing our football club allow these f*cking pricks an eggo bossy shower of shite think hey im special
f**k off

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:02 pm

Tailgunner wrote:Everything thats wrong with our club
It has become so lefty lefty goody 2 shoes its sickening f*cking embarrasing our football club allow these f*cking pricks an eggo bossy shower of shite think hey im special
f**k off

No just fed up,with owners that come into clubs and destroys them. Now some may show support after what Tan has done to us it's as simple as that.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Tailgunner wrote:Everything thats wrong with our club
f**k off

No just fed up,with owners that come into clubs and destroys them. Now some may show support after what Tan has done to us it's as simple as that.

Its the stewards that really pissed me off in that area
Today some innocent banner they go oh look at me im going up to get the banner because I dont like it and if the blackpool fan gives me any verbal chuck him out big tough me
Yet
When Wolves Leeds etc are in that area 2000 of them
The stewards turn into a bunch of SHITHOUSES what do they do ? Wait for dads in the family stand to react from abuse from away fans and give then verbal shut up sit down or your out
And yet CCFC allow it

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:53 pm

What the hell has it got to do with Cardiff stewards ? That's about it for me, why bother buying season tickets at a club who ban any type of freedom of speech. I have had a season tickets since I was 8 I'm now 56 appalling by our club :bluebird:

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:58 pm

Embarrassing for themselves
If I had to go to work and do that for a living I'd quit
I thought the stewards and Cardiff city were suppose to welcome away fans
Not treat them like they treat us which is wrong in the first place
You can guarantee if 2000blackpool fans were there they probably wouldn't of done anything

Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:"UPDATED" ' NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH TODAY? ? ? '

UP TO 20 ODD BLACKPOOL FANS WERE THROWN OUT/EJECTED BY CARDIFF STEWARDS FOR PROTESTING WITH BANNERS ETC AGAINST THEIR OWNER.

They said they would like the Cardiff fans for their Support :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

:ayatollah: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=157616 :ayatollah:

Applalling!thats my season ticket they're losing!
As everyone knows Blackpool football club and their fans are in a crisis far worse than us.

I spoke to Blackpool fans before the game and they intended once again as they always do, to protest against their owner.

The loyal 100 odd Blackpool fans came to Cardiff today and had 3 banners,none with any racism on or swearing etc.

They were continually told to put the banners down by Cardiff stewards and eventually at least 3 Blackpool fans were thrown out and videod by the the Police. :o :shock: :o :shock:

I asked the Blackpool fans does that happen at the other away grounds you go to they said NO,but they did say they were pleased with the Cardiff fans continual support of their protest :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Where has our Freedom of speech gone? ? ?