Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY CARDIFF FANS/PLUS "

Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:42 pm

My View/Opinion :

" I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THE GROUND IS EMPTY/PLUS YOU CANT EXPECT FANS TO PAY GOOD MONEY FOR PURE CRAP "

Millwall created most of the chances in another dire game today,

Now it's only 2 home wins from our last 13 :o

Cardiff City 0 Millwall 0

Crowd 19,639
Lowest actually attendance this season under 12,000 incl 250 Millwall :shock: :shock:

Marshall, Peltier, Malone, Ecuele Manga, Morrison, Whittingham, Gunnarsson, Ralls, Noone, Doyle, Mason.

Subs: Moore, Fabio, Adeyemi, O'Keefe, Pilkington, Kennedy, Harris.

City needed today to show the Cardiff Faithful that they can perform and win in front of their home fans and who better than play against lowly Millwall in the bottom 3 of the Championship and who had not won away for nearly 3 months.

Sorry there is not much to write about today.

4 mins in Craig Noone volley over the bar.

21 mins Fabio came on for Malone.

Then for the next 30 mins it was like a pre-season friendly :cry:

35 mins Doyle ran down the right,crossed over to Mason and Ralls,but no one connected.

42 mins Ralls cross hit the crossbar.

0-0 Half-time

Millwall came out wanting to win this game,as City looked already on their holidays.

Millwall hit the crossbar,Marshall saved the rebound and then again it came back for Marshall to save off the line.

52 mins a bit of liveliness but not the pitch,3 Cardiff fans dragged out for looking at Millwall fans and not the pitch :o :o

64 min Carl woke up :lol: :lol:

Ralls came off for Pilkington.

70th min my mate Dave woke up :lol:

71 min Carl went back to sleep :lol:
And Nukes woke up for 30 secs :lol:

84 min Noone off Kennedy on.

Manga made a mistake,Millwall miss a sitter.

My man of the Match Joe Ralls :thumbright:
Yet Slade takes him off :shock:

Noone and Marshall both had a good game :thumbright: :thumbright:

Cardiff City 0 Millwall 0

No wonder so many fans stayed away today and if Slade stays it can only get worse.

Up next already relegated Blackpool at home next Saturday :thumbright:

Re: " I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THE GROUND IS EMPTY/PLUS "

Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Slade must leave IMO, another poor result and an even worse performance !

Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:45 pm

Today it showed how much work needs to be done over the summer.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:Slade must leave IMO, another poor result and an even worse performance !

Poor result Mason,but it not the result that hurts its the once again dire football. :cry:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:55 pm

20 points short of the top six says it all we've gone backwards a fair bit. The players laced any tempo they need to look at them selves but the obvious is slades style of play is boring big time im sat watching my team bored shitless. .

Tan should of changed us back to blue earlier and got us a decent manager in and season ticket sales would be better as would the football. In my eyes if slade stays its no ambition from vt.
Its been a dire season.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:01 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Today it showed how much work needs to be done over the summer.

Rydo, a miracle is needed.

Re: " I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY CARDIFF FANS/PLUS "

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Typical end of season game, one side with nothing to play for and one fighting to stay up. Can't say I was surprised with the performance, or that Millwall wanted it more than we did.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:02 pm

brickyblue wrote:20 points short of the top six says it all we've gone backwards a fair bit. The players laced any tempo they need to look at them selves but the obvious is slades style of play is boring big time im sat watching my team bored shitless. .

Tan should of changed us back to blue earlier and got us a decent manager in and season ticket sales would be better as would the football. In my eyes if slade stays its no ambition from vt.
Its been a dire season.

20 points thats shocking.

Tan is totally clueless regarding football,that is the main problem.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:04 pm

"71 min Carl went back to sleep :lol:
And Nukes woke up for 30 secs :lol: "
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:05 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Typical end of season game, one side with nothing to play for and one fighting to stay up. Can't say I was surprised with the performance, or that Millwall wanted it more than we did.

Steve,you could say that,but 95% of our home games are like that under Slade.

I want Slade to do well as we can't keep changing managers, it self defeating......

But, I am going through the motions as a fan. I can't wait for next week, just to get the season over. I had a Reading and Forest pencilled as aways from the start of the season, but just can't be bothered.

He has to go. I am finding reason after reason not to renew. I was waiting until 1st April to change seats, but still haven't renewed....now i am waiting to see who we sell and buy, but really I know deep down I am waiting foe Slade to be sacked.....

hahaha, that should be sent to the club.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:07 pm

1922 wrote:"71 min Carl went back to sleep :lol:
And Nukes woke up for 30 secs :lol: "

:lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:09 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I want Slade to do well as we can't keep changing managers, it self defeating......

But, I am going through the motions as a fan. I can't wait for next week, just to get the season over. I had a Reading and Forest pencilled as aways from the start of the season, but just can't be bothered.

He has to go. I am finding reason after reason not to renew. I was waiting until 1st April to change seats, but still haven't renewed....now i am waiting to see who we sell and buy, but really I know deep down I am waiting foe Slade to be sacked.....

I would of loved Slade to have done well, but he is a lower division manager and always will be in my eyes,has been for over 650 games, I cant see how he can change now with his football.

Your not the only one,another 12,000 plus have not renewed so sar.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:13 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:hahaha, that should be sent to the club.

Ian, you should of seen Carl and Dave :lol:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:Typical end of season game, one side with nothing to play for and one fighting to stay up. Can't say I was surprised with the performance, or that Millwall wanted it more than we did.

I agree, and I worry that next season could be one long fight to stay in this division. I'm not worried about end of season games with not much to play for, because to be fair, it would be pointless anyone risking a serious injury at this stage of the season. I said at the start of the season we would finish between 12th & 15th. I think that given the fact that there is going to be hardly any money available to improve our squad, and that Slade is not up to this level of football, we are going to finish much lower next season.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:17 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I agree, and I worry that next season could be one long fight to stay in this division. I'm not worried about end of season games with not much to play for, because to be fair, it would be pointless anyone risking a serious injury at this stage of the season. I said at the start of the season we would finish between 12th & 15th. I think that given the fact that there is going to be hardly any money available to improve our squad, and that Slade is not up to this level of football, we are going to finish much lower next season.

Steve, I see us finishing much lower next season and the football is terrible,thats what hurts most.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:20 pm

There was a fan at the bottom of the Ninian who read the Sun all second half, that's how bad it was.

There will undoubtedly be the usual fans on here who will not have a bad word said about Slade. Even if he took us down next here in their eyes he is their hero!

Poor football which will not motivate the fans to come back to the CCS.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:24 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I want Slade to do well as we can't keep changing managers, it self defeating......

Watford are top of the league, they've had 3 managers this season! Stability doesn't always mean success, especially when the manager is so clearly out of their depth.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:24 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:There was a fan at the bottom of the Ninian who read the Sun all second half, that's how bad it was.

There will undoubtedly be the usual fans on here who will not have a bad word said about Slade. Even if he took us down next here in their eyes he is their hero!

Poor football which will not motivate the fans to come back to the CCS.

He could of chosen a better paper :lol:

The fan who usually does not say a bad word about Slade other than Troobloo :lol: ,you will find hardly ever watches the City.
Most of the fans by me,were bored beyond belief.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:

Watford are top of the league, they've had 3 managers this season! Stability doesn't always mean success, especially when the manager is so clearly out of their depth.

Great shout.....He has to go....now, why waste a week

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Stop moaning Annis!

Surely you can SEE that we are making progress under Slade? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isn't it obvious to everyone?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:

James, Slade has to go NOW,should never have had the job and we need a fresh start from now :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:

James, Slade has to go NOW,should never have had the job and we need a fresh start from now :thumbright: :thumbright:

He has to go Annis. What we are seeing defies belief. His CV to date, and what we've seen since he's been here, give absolutely no reason to think things will get better.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:33 pm

Everyone is wrong because according to the manager we have improved under his expert guidance. :lol:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:

He has to go Annis. What we are seeing defies belief. His CV to date, and what we've seen since he's been here, give absolutely no reason to think things will get better.

Without a doubt James,I agree with you.

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:38 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Everyone is wrong because according to the manager we have improved under his expert guidance. :lol:

Thats where Slade looks so foolish.

Funny the ones who back him no matter what,which most dont even attend the games anyway, have once again vanished :lol:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:41 pm

That was the worst game of,can't call it football,I have ever seen slade has no clue about tactics my neck is stiff through constantly looking skyward for the ball millwall two centre backs over 6 feet our forwards 5 7 inches so we play high balls up to them unbelievable doesn't look bright for next season

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:47 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Everyone is wrong because according to the manager we have improved under his expert guidance. :lol:

Hes taken us backwards the football on show is I hate to say utterly shit

Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:14 pm

pensionerbluebird wrote:That was the worst game of,can't call it football,I have ever seen slade has no clue about tactics my neck is stiff through constantly looking skyward for the ball millwall two centre backs over 6 feet our forwards 5 7 inches so we play high balls up to them unbelievable doesn't look bright for next season

Millwall are second from bottom because they are dire and today they were the better team.