Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Cardiff City Close more parts of the ground '

Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:12 am

blue lagoon wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:1 adult and u16 for 250 is plenty. Loyalty works both ways. Took my support for granted . Drop your prices !!!!!!!

Fans have no right to complain about prices, the club have dropped them by £60-80 for next season :thumbup:

what about 550 we paid this season

Well you're paying for two people, that's a complete different story. The club didn't charge you £550 for yourself, did they :thumbup:

If money is such an issue then why don't you just pick and choose your games? The club aren't forcing you to pay for two people. The ticket prices were rough this season but that's because they took a gamble thinking might have actually avoided relegation. The club have no dropped those prices very reasonably. :thumbup:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:15 am

Pulisnewport wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:all this poor football exscuses are bollocks
you either support your team or you don't end of :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

WAKE UP

There are numerous reasons why people have not or are not going to renew.

Poor football just adds to it. :bluescarf:

You're telling somebody who is going to support his club next season to wake up?!

Those who need to wake up are all the ones making excuses not to go. If everybody walked away there wouldn't be CCFC anymore, yet so many seem content to let a hardcore keep the club alive whilst they sit back and decide when they will grace the stadium with their presence again.

I pointed out there are numerous reasons why people have not renewed! Was that hard to read?

As for people to wake up to their excuses! Well maybe they have, looks like they are in the majority too, with just the LITTLE hardcore left. Maybe it was these little hardcore who were calling for protests, marches etc

Ah well you will just have to fork some more of your money out to prop the club up till the majority decide to be treated better by the club :ayatollah:

You're not renewing? Oh what a surprise :laughing5:

Don't come back, we don't need you :wave:

Ha ha bit of a joker, looks like I will be in a very large majority :ayatollah:

Never mind you can huddle together on the cold nights at least I can find you now for your MEDAL :lol:

You say "very large majority", yet there will still around 15,000 fans in the stadium week in week out. So you would actually be in the very clear minority. :lol:

Taking the piss because I still want to support my club? You may as well be a Jack. We couldn't give any shits about "fans" like you leaving. You're only here for the good times. Good riddance. :wave:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:31 am

Cardiff fans are simply not stupid - and have had enough week in week out bad publicity - show the fans some real strength back bone that the club is healthy and aiming high under Tan and move forward otherwise watch the decline - and it's there own doing :bluescarf:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:31 pm

' TODAY '
" I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY CARDIFF FANS "
Full Story/Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=157334 :thumbright:

Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:19 am

Saw this coming a mile off!

The way ticket sales have been going, it had to happen. I feel sorry for the fans who have settled in and got to know their neighbours, just having the rug pulled from under them. Let's not pretend that it is due to relegation because the ground was bouncing when last in the Championship. It's the damage caused by a power mad owner. If he seriously wanted promotion, he would have sacked Ole sooner and spent real money on a quality manager.

Sorry to say it, but while Slade is around, there will not be an attractive style, or indeed a winning formula.

You still have to support your club though, because you are the club. Doesn't mean you have to buy a season ticket though. Just buy on a match-by-match basis. That way, if you want to boycott, they haven't had your money already. :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:14 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
you either support your team or you don't end of :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

WAKE UP

You're telling somebody who is going to support his club next season to wake up?!

Those who need to wake up are all the ones making excuses not to go. If everybody walked away there wouldn't be CCFC anymore, yet so many seem content to let a hardcore keep the club alive whilst they sit back and decide when they will grace the stadium with their presence again.

I pointed out there are numerous reasons why people have not renewed! Was that hard to read?

As for people to wake up to their excuses! Well maybe they have, looks like they are in the majority too, with just the LITTLE hardcore left. Maybe it was these little hardcore who were calling for protests, marches etc

Ah well you will just have to fork some more of your money out to prop the club up till the majority decide to be treated better by the club :ayatollah:

Never mind you can huddle together on the cold nights at least I can find you now for your MEDAL :lol:

You say "very large majority", yet there will still around 15,000 fans in the stadium week in week out. So you would actually be in the very clear minority. :lol:

Taking the piss because I still want to support my club? You may as well be a Jack. We couldn't give any shits about "fans" like you leaving. You're only here for the good times. Good riddance. :wave:

Well you must be one of the only ones who think we are having 15000 every week?

Seats there every bloody where EMPTY SEATS :bluescarf:

Maybe you can't count! (Should have paid attention)

As for taking the piss? You appear to do that quite well yourself on other threads :ayatollah:

Yeah it's good riddance and to a lot of supporters who have supported the club for many years.

Don't forget it's bath night and make sure your bag is all sorted for tomorrow :lol:

Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

WAKE UP

As for taking the piss? You appear to do that quite well yourself on other threads :ayatollah:

Yeah it's good riddance and to a lot of supporters who have supported the club for many years.

Don't forget it's bath night and make sure your bag is all sorted for tomorrow :lol:

You're acting as if the stadium is empty, which it's clearly not :lol:

Carry on telling everyone how you're not a Cardiff City supporter anymore, no one will care, but we all know you will be back when we're playing well again :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:41 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

WAKE UP

Carry on telling everyone how you're not a Cardiff City supporter anymore, no one will care, but we all know you will be back when we're playing well again :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Well there certainly was no where near 19000 on Saturday :ayatollah:

I am not renewing my ST or my other 5 as they don't want to go anymore :bluescarf:

No I or we won't already made plans for the future and it does not involve CCFC after 37 yrs :bluescarf:

At least they got Students like you who will put his hand in his pocket for the next 30 odd yrs :laughing5:

Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

WAKE UP

Well there certainly was no where near 19000 on Saturday :ayatollah:

I am not renewing my ST or my other 5 as they don't want to go anymore :bluescarf:

No I or we won't already made plans for the future and it does not involve CCFC after 37 yrs :bluescarf:

At least they got Students like you who will put his hand in his pocket for the next 30 odd yrs :laughing5:

19,000 tickets sold :thumbup:

You won't be missed, but you will be back like the rest of the glory hunters :wave:

Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:41 pm

19000 tickets sold ?????????????

You obviously do not study Maths :ayatollah:

Must be an important one, like the Diameter and Circumference of a Newts toe :bluescarf:

I probably won't be missed, my Money neither however you still have to grow out of puberty, get a woman, buy a house, have kids and of course get a JOB :laughing6: let's see if you are around after 30 yrs let alone the last 2 :notworthy:

Watch you don't drink to much, it's hard to take as a kid :thumbup:

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:22 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:19000 tickets sold ?????????????

Must be an important one, like the Diameter and Circumference of a Newts toe :bluescarf:

I probably won't be missed, my Money neither however you still have to grow out of puberty, get a woman, buy a house, have kids and of course get a JOB :laughing6: let's see if you are around after 30 yrs let alone the last 2 :notworthy:

You don't need to study maths to understand that the 'official attendance' is based on tickets sold, not the actual attendance of fans walking through the gates :lol:

You sound like a bitter old man. I actually have a house, a woman, AND a job, whilst in the middle of my studies at university. Oh and I've been a supporter for over a decade. So most of your assumptions about me are quite wrong. :laughing6:

Don't cry because I'm a loyal supporter and you're not. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:29 pm

JonCCFC wrote:

You don't need to study maths to understand that the 'official attendance' is based on tickets sold, not the actual attendance of fans walking through the gates :lol:

You sound like a bitter old man. I actually have a house, a woman, AND a job, whilst in the middle of my studies at university. Oh and I've been a supporter for over a decade. So most of your assumptions about me are quite wrong. :laughing6:

A student once and always boy :mrgreen:

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:31 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Great reply :notworthy: :old: :happy1:

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:32 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Great reply :notworthy: :old: :happy1:

Time for bed!

:angel13: :angel13:

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:32 pm

:laughing5:

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:35 pm

:sleepy2:
JonCCFC wrote::laughing5: