Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Rows to fill in the New singing section 116 Ninian Stand "

Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:16 pm

:ayatollah: " NINIAN STAND " :ayatollah:

I have been to the club today, 117 is closed due to further segregation as also done in the family stand. Hmmmmm

The rows in which we are looking to fill first in Section 116 starting from JJ at the back and then II, HH, GG, FF, EE, DD, CC, BB, AA, Z, Y,X. Each row contains 13 seats and this area is approx over 150 seats.

I anticipate we will fill this area very quickly as the support has been phenomenal and we have only just got started, when this happens we can look at the rows below.

The purpose of this is to get some atmosphere back in to the CCS and back in to the Ninian and get those who do care about this together. I appreciate some will have a different opinion, and they are entitled to that opinion as quite simply we can't agree on everything.

Those who wish to get involved thanks for your support, we can do this :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Please like us on https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCFC-117 ... 2902293099

Re: Rows to fill in the New singing section 116

Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:33 pm

What's not to like about this, great idea :ayatollah:
All fans who like to sing get yourselves over to the ninian :bluescarf:

Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:34 pm

JAWS wrote:What's not to like about this, great idea :ayatollah:
All fans who like to sing get yourselves over to the ninian :bluescarf:

:thumbup: :bluescarf:

Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:34 pm

Good luck Stringfellow. We need people like you trying to get an atmosphere going.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:56 pm

Would love this to happen. All those in the Ninian who want to sing, get yourselves in 116 :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 pm

The extension to the segregation may not be bullshit in light of recent events in the family stand

If the club has recieved complaints from parents which I'm led to believe they have then it's perfectly plausible

Add to that the fact sales are so poor then really the club can afford easily to increase the segregation next season

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 pm

Fantastic idea by the way

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:57 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:The extension to the segregation may not be bullshit in light of recent events in the family stand

If the club has recieved complaints from parents which I'm led to believe they have then it's perfectly plausible

Add to that the fact sales are so poor then really the club can afford easily to increase the segregation next season

Due to the fact that ticket sales will be low next year it's understandable that the club are extending the segregation, if there's going to be empty seats they may as well put them in the segregated areas rather than leave them scattered around the stadium like this whole season has been. It only makes sense.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:32 am

I won't be buying a ST as I live away but every home game I attend, il be there!

Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:32 am

JonCCFC wrote:
smakerzthebluebird wrote:The extension to the segregation may not be bullshit in light of recent events in the family stand

Due to the fact that ticket sales will be low next year it's understandable that the club are extending the segregation, if there's going to be empty seats they may as well put them in the segregated areas rather than leave them scattered around the stadium like this whole season has been. It only makes sense.

Agreed, but the club have an agenda against the fans apparently, or is this Tan getting revenge for turning us back blue.

More segregation means less policing which equals more money for the club.

Maybe the club are going to increase the away end when the bigger teams come here? Or is this something they are unable to do?

Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:08 am

Think this is a fantastic idea, shame I've already renewed in the family stand of I would be coming to join you with my dad. We are the only ones who try WMD start songs in there, and when we do we just get glares as if we are mad trying to create an atmosphere. :sad7:

Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:20 am

James the bluebird boy wrote:Think this is a fantastic idea, shame I've already renewed in the family stand of I would be coming to join you with my dad. We are the only ones who try WMD start songs in there, and when we do we just get glares as if we are mad trying to create an atmosphere. :sad7:

Th cab relocate at anytime :thumbup:

Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:22 am

Stringfellow wrote:
James the bluebird boy wrote:Think this is a fantastic idea, shame I've already renewed in the family stand of I would be coming to join you with my dad. We are the only ones who try WMD start songs in there, and when we do we just get glares as if we are mad trying to create an atmosphere. :sad7:

Th cab relocate at anytime :thumbup:

I will ask my dad, keep me informed mate.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Stringfellow wrote:I have been to the club today, 117 is closed due to further segregation as also done in the family stand. Hmmmmm

The rows in which we are looking to fill first in Section 116 starting from JJ at the back and then II, HH, GG, FF, EE, DD, CC, BB, AA, Z, Y,X. Each row contains 13 seats and this area is approx over 150 seats.

I anticipate we will fill this area very quickly as the support has been phenomenal and we have only just got started, when this happens we can look at the rows below.

The purpose of this is to get some atmosphere back in to the CCS and back in to the Ninian and get those who do care about this together. I appreciate some will have a different opinion, and they are entitled to that opinion as quite simply we can't agree on everything.

Those who wish to get involved thanks for your support, we can do this :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Will buy a season ticket having missed this season. Can't wait for making some noise in the Ninian
Let's get our club back
:bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:39 pm

Great idea. Do you have an email, BS1908 would like to get in touch

Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Good luck with this.
I'm in the centre blocks and will join in the singing as will a few others.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:47 pm

Just shared your page on our page. BlueSince1908 :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:13 pm

Stringfellow wrote:I have been to the club today, 117 is closed due to further segregation as also done in the family stand. Hmmmmm

GREAT IDEA :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sat May 02, 2015 5:41 pm

Going to get back on this now the season has ended, and good that it ended on a high! Am hopeful of some positivity over the summer and maybe A a Welsh victory will also help the positivity :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Sat May 02, 2015 5:58 pm

Stringfellow wrote:Going to get back on this now the season has ended, and good that it ended on a high! Am hopeful of some positivity over the summer and maybe A a Welsh victory will also help the positivity :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Good luck, hope it works out well.

Would join you, but I'll be staying in Canton 104 next season.

:bluescarf:

"Take me home, Sloper Road, to a place, where I belong, Cardiff Cityyy, to see the Bluebirds, take me home, Sloper Road"!

Sat May 02, 2015 6:15 pm

JonCCFC wrote:

^^^^^THIS^^^^^ :thumbup:

Sat May 02, 2015 8:23 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:Going to get back on this now the season has ended, and good that it ended on a high! Am hopeful of some positivity over the summer and maybe A a Welsh victory will also help the positivity :thumbup: :bluescarf:

"Take me home, Sloper Road, to a place, where I belong, Cardiff Cityyy, to see the Bluebirds, take me home, Sloper Road"!

The right side will need to sing up for the left side to be able to hear in 116, be good if you lot could join us as I know your passionate and noisy :thumbup:

Sat May 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
azz_ccfc wrote:

The right side will need to sing up for the left side to be able to hear in 116, be good if you lot could join us as I know your passionate and noisy :thumbup:

Shame we cant replicate it through the whole stadium :(

If there's empty seats next season, then we could join you lot in Ninian 116.

Tue May 05, 2015 8:35 am

Seems like Turner would like to see this, a bit of atmosphere back in the ground can only help. Let's hope there's no over the top stewarding to prevent it

Tue May 05, 2015 4:10 pm

Great idea fair play the only way is up :bluescarf: :sladein:

Tue May 05, 2015 4:13 pm

There are now 24 of my family/mates together in section 116 who like singing :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Re: "Rows to fill in the New singing section 116 Ninian Stan

Tue May 05, 2015 7:17 pm

annis is vince organizing a singing section in the canton next season if so will be great to have two stands giving it large :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 05, 2015 9:15 pm

pengamblue wrote:annis is vince organizing a singing section in the canton next season if so will be great to have two stands giving it large :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

More sections the better, the hardcore will carry the club bring on next season :thumbup:

Tue May 05, 2015 9:21 pm

pengamblue wrote:annis is vince organizing a singing section in the canton next season if so will be great to have two stands giving it large :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The ironic thing is they are both in the ninnian stand next year :lol:

Wed May 06, 2015 7:08 am

Yes he is :thumbright: