Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ISRAEL KILLS MORE PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS FOR 48 YEARS

Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:15 pm

powysblue wrote:I am sorry to say that I have very little sympathy for people who follow a political group (Hamas) who advocate the annihilation of another peoples (Israelis), The Western world, etc, no matter what religion or none they happen to be.

I can never forget the television scenes of the 9/11attack in New York - with people hurling themselves out of windows to escape the flames, the tragedy unfolding before our very eyes, etc, etc, and the TV station cut to the people in the streets of Palestine jumping for joy and burning American flags.

So, so sad :(

Blooobirds Forever !!!

That has nothing at all to do with the massacres that takes place on a weekly basics in Palestine.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
powysblue wrote:I am sorry to say that I have very little sympathy for people who follow a political group (Hamas) who advocate the annihilation of another peoples (Israelis), The Western world, etc, no matter what religion or none they happen to be.

I can never forget the television scenes of the 9/11attack in New York - with people hurling themselves out of windows to escape the flames, the tragedy unfolding before our very eyes, etc, etc, and the TV station cut to the people in the streets of Palestine jumping for joy and burning American flags.

Blooobirds Forever !!!

That has nothing at all to do with the massacres that takes place on a weekly basics in Palestine.

But it does go to show you the mindset of the people who feel that Hamas is the answer to their problems - the opposite is true.

Blooobirds Forever !!!

Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:34 pm

cardiff yid wrote:The IDF monitors every rocket fired by the Palestinians and 160 have fallen short of Gazas boundary. In other words fallen on their own people . They then report it as the Israelis! Their are countless videos of Hamas beating and killing their own for leaving their homes after IDF giving prior warnings for rocket attacks.

Sadly true.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:18 pm

powysblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Blooobirds Forever !!!

But it does go to show you the mindset of the people who feel that Hamas is the answer to their problems - the opposite is true.

Blooobirds Forever !!!

Hamas is not the answer,but the Palestinians have No one else to stand up for them?

Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:36 pm

To state that there is no"illegal land grab" is quite silly it is akin to saying that Hamas are not firing rockets ! The USA, the UK and the United Nations have all condemned the behaviour of the Israeli government with regard to these actions causing one UN representative terming it ethnic cleansing.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... illegal-se

Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:38 pm

Apologies full link:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 15765.html

Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:41 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:To state that there is no"illegal land grab" is quite silly it is akin to saying that Hamas are not firing rockets ! The USA, the UK and the United Nations have all condemned the behaviour of the Israeli government with regard to these actions causing one UN representative terming it ethnic cleansing.

Disputed land is West Bank and Gaza Strip. That is where the Israelis are building. They took both of these, from Jordan and Egypt resoectively after winning a war where they were attacked.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:51 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:To state that there is no"illegal land grab" is quite silly it is akin to saying that Hamas are not firing rockets ! The USA, the UK and the United Nations have all condemned the behaviour of the Israeli government with regard to these actions causing one UN representative terming it ethnic cleansing.

How can you trust what the US or UK say or do about the Middle east. Over the last few year we have instigated regime change in Libya look at the mess that followed. Our support of democracy in Egypt blew up in our faces. Don't mention Iraq and Afghanistan as we are still appeasing the Arab world due to our screw ups in both these countries. Last but not least let's not forget we were on the verge of bombing Assad in Syria. This would have meant we were directly supporting ISIS. Brilliant.

Our leaders are wrong on this as they have been throughout the past few years.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:21 am

says alot about a people that elect a holocaust denying, hell bent on jew extermination, political movement.

israel will survive this latest bout of anti semitism, its vital to the jewish people that it survives. to hell with organisations like hamas and people that stoop to the level of voting for such a vile, evil terrorist group.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:40 am

The Palestine Israel issue is a melting pot of hatred that will always remain, unfortunately the West has added more problems than solutions. Hamas is a monster that Israel helped create. And having spent three decades helping create Hamas, it has spent the next two trying to destroy it, through the imposition of collective punishment on Palestinians, from economic blockades to air strikes. By allowing the current situation to continue it creates a vacuum that provides an ideal breeding ground for radicalization.

Some valid points but also some based on one sided views, suicide bombing, yes agreed is a pretty cowardly act, particularly when innocent civilians are killed, but how do you strike back against Apache Gunships, Tanks and F-16 airstrikes that kill far more than suicide bombers and in that I include innocent civilians.

A particular group in Israel called peace now would co-exist with Palestinians but Hamas policy is:

To establish an Islamic state whose liberation was to be achieved by Holy war. This effectively means the annihilation of Jews.

There are some 5,000 Palestinians serving in the Israeli Defence Force and there are Israelis who despise the treatment of Palestinians by their own government.

The rise of the IS has nothing to do with Palestine currently but if they gain ground and takeover the countries surrounding Israel/Palestine then we will be looking at WW3!

Unfortunately until moderate leaders take over in Israel, nothing will change but radical Islam will take hold as the current polls show in the Gaza Stripa and West Bank.

Britain and the US also fund Palestine and the British Army provide advisors to the Palestinian Authority!.