Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Does it matter now? "

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:20 pm

We all know were safe,we all know we have No chance of going up.

But do the remaining 7 matches mean anything to you?

They do to me :thumbright:

Re: Does it matter now?

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:22 pm

Of course it should matter. It should show us what character, tactics and style of play we should look forward to for next season. We seem to be going strong at the moment, can't lose the momentum now. Also the young guns should get some game time. Sounds like Harris has lost confidence, give him a pep talk, if you like, and play him.

Re: " Does it matter now? "

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:24 pm

No pressure on the team now. I'm going to Reading on Saturday and can't wait. :ayatollah:

Re: Does it matter now?

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Of course it should matter. It should show us what character, tactics and style of play we should look forward to for next season. We seem to be going strong at the moment, can't lose the momentum now. Also the young guns should get some game time. Sounds like Harris has lost confidence, give him a pep talk, if you like, and play him.

That's exactly how I feel Elliot and our fans who turn up deserve 100% from our manager/team :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:36 pm

If get over 60 points and finish in the top half i'll be happy something to build on. :thumbright:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:We all know were safe,we all know we have No chance of going up.

I want us to win every game always do.
Although I'd rather see some disappointing results if it means we can blood a few youngsters and give them the time now to see if they are ready for next season.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:57 pm

Every game matters and a good run in to the end of the season would give the team a big lift after a poor season.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:14 pm

I'd like us to get 60+ points. Bournemouth, Boro & Watford all finished in the 60+ bracket last season so with the right signings it shows the step up from also-rans to promotion candidates in 12 months is always on.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Of course they matter.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:51 am

Of course they matter annis we should want to win as many games possible it will give us hopefully a good start to next season and don't forget we pay our money up front for the season we play leeds soon always love beating leeds that matters to me always

Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:12 am

Always matter. Starting at Reading saturday (if I find a way of getting there)

Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:11 am

This is the start of next season for me. A chance to see who is up to the challenge next term and who should be shipped out. Give a few fringe players and youth a chance to prove themselves.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:We all know were safe,we all know we have No chance of going up.

to the club its just about seeing the season through. in all honesty they don't care where we end up as long as its above the relegation zone. thats shown through their actions in loaning out two first team footballers for a few quid.

do the matches mean anything to me? its difficult to get excited when the players are just going through the motions, but i will turn up as always.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:17 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

I want us to win every game always do.
Although I'd rather see some disappointing results if it means we can blood a few youngsters and give them the time now to see if they are ready for next season.

With you on both accounts Luke, I also want to see our younger ones play as well :thumbright: