Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WREXHAM

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:37 pm

sack manager :wave:

Re: WREXHAM

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:50 pm

A club of wrexhams size, really should be playing league football. Also that was embarrassing yesterday, throwing a 2 goal lead away like they did to a village team. If there is such a thing as a second team, then Wrexham would be mine. Would love to see them back playing league football. I feel sorry for the fans, they deserve better

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:51 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:A club of wrexhams size, really should be playing league football. Also that was embarrassing yesterday, throwing a 2 goal lead away like they did to a village team. If there is such a thing as a second team, then Wrexham would be mine. Would love to see them back playing league football. I feel sorry for the fans, they deserve better

Promotion favourites for the last 5/6 years, what the f**k has happened to them?

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Its a sad state of affairs in north east wales.
Seems everyone is a liverpool fan.

I work up there and have met very few wrexham fans.

Cracking game to watch yesterday though

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:01 pm

Feel sorry for Wrexham. North Wales seems full of plastic Scousers. Not just Liverpool, but Everton too. Seems strange to us, it's as if Bristol City were the biggest club down here. Always had a soft spot for Bangor City, myself.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:27 am

So sad to see how far Wrexham have fallen.

Welsh Derby's were the best games of the season for me when we were in the lower leagues and could not wait to face them and County in the Welsh Cup!!!!

I have always believed we should be looking after our own a lot better, we should be loaning our players to our Welsh Brothers and helping them out as much as we can and so should Swansea.

For years I stood under the Gantry on the Bob Bank watching the shite of Orient and Scunthorpe dreaming of the days we would be playing our arch rivals Bristol City and Swansea in the First Division (now premier) and for one brief season it happened.

It will never happen but it would be great to start a season of in the Premier League with the hope of winning all six Derby matches against County, Swansea and Wrexham....... more passion at these games than any manc or scouse match

Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:18 am

sanctum of blue wrote:So sad to see how far Wrexham have fallen.

Welsh Derby's were the best games of the season for me when we were in the lower leagues and could not wait to face them and County in the Welsh Cup!!!!

I have always believed we should be looking after our own a lot better, we should be loaning our players to our Welsh Brothers and helping them out as much as we can and so should Swansea.

For years I stood under the Gantry on the Bob Bank watching the shite of Orient and Scunthorpe dreaming of the days we would be playing our arch rivals Bristol City and Swansea in the First Division (now premier) and for one brief season it happened.

It will never happen but it would be great to start a season of in the Premier League with the hope of winning all six Derby matches against County, Swansea and Wrexham....... more passion at these games than any manc or scouse match

I would like to see us help Wrexham, loaning players to them would be mutually beneficial. Also we could have first refusals on there players. Neil Taylor being a prime (possibly only?) example of talented Welsh players that have come through there academy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: