Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' UWE ROSLER - CARDIFF CITY? '

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:26 pm

Uwe former German international and former Man City player, was out with my family in Mallorca recently and what a gentleman I told him I supported Cardiff City. He had high respect for our club and I'm sure it would interest him if Cardiff City ever showed interest in him to be our manager.

Managed Wigan and Brentford

What do you think? :bluescarf:

Re: ' UWE ROSLER - CARDIFF CITY? '

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:33 pm

I'm not to sure after what has happened at Wigan probably not.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:36 pm

Nope not for me or would he prob work for the dictator

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:46 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:I'm not to sure after what has happened at Wigan probably not.

Everyone deserves a second chance :thumbup:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Nope not for me or would he prob work for the dictator

Hmmm

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I fear though he could be another Ole.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Hmmm

Lets be honest annis who the f**k will work for tan unless hes becomes a puppet hence why we got slade and the last two managers didnt get on with him clearly, in life I would rather morals over money but for some its the other way around and why we got slade to take the job, even the Dundee manager told us ALL he didn't take it and turned us down because he didn't have a say in anything :shock:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:02 pm

I don't blame Tan, he has been stiffed by 2 managers and another went to court.

The problem is he needs to employee somebody who does understand the game as Vinnie doesn't.

Trollope or Manga. I am not sure why the recent improvement, but one thing its not is Russ,

I can see Slade as sporting director and trollop as head coach this summer.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:06 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmmm

Lets be honest annis who the f**k will work for tan unless hes becomes a puppet hence why we got slade and the last two managers didnt get on with him clearly, in life I would rather morals over money but for some its the other way around and why we got slade to take the job, even the Dundee manager told us ALL he didn't take it and turned us down because he didn't have a say in anything :shock:

Pulis turned down Sunderland same reason its call modern football ownership done by many clubs!, NOT JUST CCFC :thumbup:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:20 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmmm

Ian, No decent manager would work for Tan.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:26 pm

OGS took over from Rosler at Molde, mmmmmm, interesting.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmmm

Malky ??????

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:41 pm

It won't happen because i expect Rosler would want spend money and we are stable under Slade. :thumbright:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

does that include ole :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:01 pm

theclaw wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmmm

Malky ??????

doesnt count as hes god!!!!! :roll: :laughing6:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:11 pm

Lets just cut to the chase.......Pulis with Bellamy as 2nd,in command.
What do ya think ?
Personally I think this would be ideal. Tan would probably turn it down cos neither
of them are "Yes Men" like Slade. What are your ideas ?

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:24 pm

Better managers out there - if Slade ever decided to call it a day ;)

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:37 am

Rosler was a strange fish at Wigan. I couldn't quite work him out.

Think he has cred in fairness but maybe a bit of a punt in the dark tbh.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:12 am

Rosler - No better than we got

Annis - Interesting how you say no decent manager would work for Tan, if thats the case why was everyone calling for Pullis and Pulls stated he wanted the job according to posts on here. Now I am confused!

Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:16 am

Dobbin wrote:Rosler - No better than we got

Annis - Interesting how you say no decent manager would work for Tan, if thats the case why was everyone calling for Pullis and Pulls stated he wanted the job according to posts on here. Now I am confused!

I was one of them calling for Pulis and of course a long time ago good managers would of come,but after the way Tan has run our club,I honestly can not see a decent manager wanting to work under Tan nowadays.

Let's be honest the last few years our club has looked unprofessional and run like a circus.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:26 am

Our club needs a period of stability

We have tried it with the big name players.

I want to see a team of hungry young players mixed with a few older heads who want to play football and not here for the wage cheque at the end of month.

We all new cost cutting had to happen otherwise we would have been screwed under FFP - look at Forest and many more to follow

Think we gambled at start of season as soon as we realised we would not get up we needed to cut the cloth accordingly

Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:59 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Quite right. Remember that Brendan Rogers had a failure at Reading before going on to success.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:01 am

theclaw wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hmmm

Malky ??????

No decent chairman would employ Malky :shock:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:59 pm

Almost every manager who is around long enough has failures, it's a tough gig and can take a long time to learn and lots of things are not under your control, look at the prem and almost all of them have failed at times (although I agree it's relative),for me the style of football is also important, Rosler by and large has a decent record but you never really know till somebody turns up.

Wed May 20, 2015 7:28 pm

Uwe Rosler has today been appointed as Leeds United new manager on a two year contract. Best of Luck to him great manager and a gentleman :bluescarf: :thumbright:

Wed May 20, 2015 8:22 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:Uwe Rosler has today been appointed as Leeds United new manager on a two year contract. Best of Luck to him great manager and a gentleman :bluescarf: :thumbright:

Mason, I wish he had replaced Slade.

Wed May 20, 2015 8:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:Uwe Rosler has today been appointed as Leeds United new manager on a two year contract. Best of Luck to him great manager and a gentleman :bluescarf: :thumbright:

Me too Annis, Uwe is an experienced good manager :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Wed May 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes I agree, good luck to him,but not when they play us :lol:

Mason,You should fly over :thumbright:

Wed May 20, 2015 8:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes Annis, me and dad have already told him we will def be flying back for this one. Just hope we are allowed at Elland Road next season :lol: :bluescarf:

Wed May 20, 2015 8:41 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes Annis, me and dad have already told him we will def be flying back for this one. Just hope we are allowed at Elland Road next season :lol: :bluescarf:

:lol:

Great, Mason, next season I'm going no matter what as fans still went this season :thumbright: :thumbright: