Looking Good But Long Way To Go

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby James the bluebird boy » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:25 pm

I must say, for the first time in a while, I now actually look forward to watching Wales play and I don't get bored during international breaks. We now have players who fight for the country and a manger who want to qualify more than anyone else.
I'm still wary of saying that I think we will qualify, because there is a long wait to go, but we have 3 out of the 5 remaining games that we should get maximum points. (Andorra home, Israel home and Cyprus away).
We have quality all over the park and a crowd that are the most passionate in the world! If we can keep our best players fit and keep the team spirit going, there is no reason why we can't qualify.
I love going to Wales games, but this year there is something different about it, and it really is a pleasure to watch us play at the moment. I will go to every home game, like I have done for 3 years, and I really hope that our incredible support can see us over the line.
So proud of Wales :thumbright:
James the bluebird boy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat