Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

chester fans rip seats out @ wxm

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:03 pm

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-w ... um-8925652 :bluescarf:

Re: chester fans rip seats out @ wxm

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:05 pm

:bluescarf: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:19 pm

only Numbskulls do things like this. Unless the seats and toilet started it :laughing6:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:only Numbskulls do things like this. Unless the seats and toilet started it :laughing6:

The police need to flush out the trouble makers!

Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:22 pm

The Police issued a statement about the removal of toilet seats and are saying they have nothing to go on. Taxi. :crazy:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:26 pm

Bog standard case of criminal damage :oops:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Mallo... I remember running a pub on Chrmester a few years ago (Ye Olde Custom House) it was the second pub u came to walking away from the racecourse and heading back to the town.. It was a derby game Chester v Wrexham and I was full of Chester then Wrexham lads came in in numbers and ripped the place to bits, however the Police who were really low on numbers made me lock the Wrexham fans in and carry on serving them so that the police could regroup and deal with them.. The majority were frogmarched to the ground and it was then at (will never forget) 2.36pm that I completely closed for the teaming day, cleaned up what we could before having an emergency callout and getting the pub sorted to trade the following day..

Well all I can say is a) What a battle and b) I'm soooo glad I'm Welsh

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: