Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FRANCE 2016

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:17 am

Just can't see us failing this time.

We have 3 games, Israel home, Cyprus away and Andorra home where we should get all the points. That will take us to 20. Besides Belgium I can't see any of the other countries reaching that many points.

If we beat Belgium we will win the group.

Re: FRANCE 2016

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:33 am

Injuries can always happen remember and without Bale and Ramsey then we would struggle let's be honest

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:46 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Just can't see us failing this time.

We have 3 games, Israel home, Cyprus away and Andorra home where we should get all the points. That will take us to 20. Besides Belgium I can't see any of the other countries reaching that many points.

And a trip to Sarajevo, it's looking good but a long way to go :thumbup:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:48 am

Military Junta wrote:Injuries can always happen remember and without Bale and Ramsey then we would struggle let's be honest

Yes and that has always been a worry for small countries.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:49 am

Stringfellow wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Just can't see us failing this time.

And a trip to Sarajevo, it's looking good but a long way to go :thumbup:

I will be there. It would be great if we can secure our qualification that night.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:56 am

I went out to France 98 ,Great experience & got a few comments about the welsh flag we had outside a pub :lol: .Met a load of Aberdeen ,Quite pissed off with us when we told them we were Cardiff :D after what happened to them at Barry :laughing6:

Spoke to loads of English who thought we were Geordies :shock: But overall a good experience :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:03 pm

Forgot to say we bought 4 tickets for Belgium v Holland for £80 off the welsh FA , can't remember how ? We sold em to a fat one armed Scouser for 900 francs :ayatollah: Stood outside the stade de france :o What a beautiful stadium.

The tactics the English touts were using was one tout would take a young boy and approach fans outside the stadium with a sob story about wanting a ticket for him & his boy. :lol: Later on we saw the same boy with a different tout ;)