FRANCE 2016

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FRANCE 2016

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:17 am

Just can't see us failing this time.

We have 3 games, Israel home, Cyprus away and Andorra home where we should get all the points. That will take us to 20. Besides Belgium I can't see any of the other countries reaching that many points.

If we beat Belgium we will win the group.
Bakedalasker

FRANCE 2016

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FRANCE 2016

Postby Military Junta » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:33 am

Injuries can always happen remember and without Bale and Ramsey then we would struggle let's be honest
Military Junta

Postby Stringfellow » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:46 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Just can't see us failing this time.

We have 3 games, Israel home, Cyprus away and Andorra home where we should get all the points. That will take us to 20. Besides Belgium I can't see any of the other countries reaching that many points.

And a trip to Sarajevo, it's looking good but a long way to go :thumbup:
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:48 am

Military Junta wrote:Injuries can always happen remember and without Bale and Ramsey then we would struggle let's be honest

Yes and that has always been a worry for small countries.
Bakedalasker

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:49 am

Stringfellow wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Just can't see us failing this time.

And a trip to Sarajevo, it's looking good but a long way to go :thumbup:

I will be there. It would be great if we can secure our qualification that night.
Bakedalasker

Postby Xcasual » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:56 am

I went out to France 98 ,Great experience & got a few comments about the welsh flag we had outside a pub :lol: .Met a load of Aberdeen ,Quite pissed off with us when we told them we were Cardiff :D after what happened to them at Barry :laughing6:

Spoke to loads of English who thought we were Geordies :shock: But overall a good experience :bluescarf:
Xcasual

Postby Xcasual » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:03 pm

Forgot to say we bought 4 tickets for Belgium v Holland for £80 off the welsh FA , can't remember how ? We sold em to a fat one armed Scouser for 900 francs :ayatollah: Stood outside the stade de france :o What a beautiful stadium.

The tactics the English touts were using was one tout would take a young boy and approach fans outside the stadium with a sob story about wanting a ticket for him & his boy. :lol: Later on we saw the same boy with a different tout ;)
Xcasual

Return to General Chat