Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MAYHEM IN THE QUEENS VAULTS!!

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:21 am

Anybody know what happened in the vaults last night?
I was told by a couple of bouncers that there was serious fighting in there during and after the wales game.Alledgedly a minimum of 6 people were arrested amid serious trouble!

Re: MAYHEM IN THE QUEENS VAULTS!!

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:29 am

If that's what they are saying then they are covering their backs already. I've heard off many that it was unprovoked and they were streaming in from other nearby bars too

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:31 am

Military Junta wrote:If that's what they are saying then they are covering their backs already. I've heard off many that it was unprovoked and they were streaming in from other nearby bars too

Do you know what it was all about?
It was supposed to be carnage in there.!

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:38 am

Bouncers just steamed in hitting women too!!! CCTV will play a big party in this

Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:21 pm

It was literally over spilt milk! Someone spilt their pint over the pool table after the game, barman came over all guns blazing, the group of guys took a dislike to said barman, people got involved that didn't need to and next thing its all kicking off but then it got a hundred times worse when about 6 bouncers came running in acting like animals with a lot of unsavoury scenes. Glasses flying, punches thrown it was just a mass brawl in the end.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:57 pm

I was told three women had pool cues in hand hitting whoever was in there path as there giro never come this week, meanwhile some guy had a chainsaw cutting the bar up and four other guys have been caught on cctv chucking dry roasted peanuts at the barmaid. All this was going on while the bouncers chewed there wriggleys chewing gum at a rapid pace and wolf whistling at two blondes across the road.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:05 pm

Bouncers against City fans
City fans still locked up
Went right off

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:05 pm

Bouncers against City fans
City fans still locked up
Went right off