Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO IS

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:53 pm

the city player you admired most on and off the pitch for me It has to be city legend BRIAN CLARK ,honest hard working, and a TRUE GENTLEMAN was lucky enough to meet him outside ninian park LEGEND :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Re: WHO IS

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Phil Dwyer

Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:00 pm

Has to be Eddie Johnson for me

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:22 am

MOZZER1 wrote:Phil Dwyer

Off the pitch?? :?

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:57 am

Mats Dæhli

Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Kav

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:09 pm

Kavanagh & Jason Bowen

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Carl Dale :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Peter Thorne hard worker and gentleman off the pitch :thumbup:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:29 pm

Dai Thomas :o :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:55 pm

Carl dale and Phil stant

Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:24 pm

pengamblue wrote:the city player you admired most on and off the pitch for me It has to be city legend BRIAN CLARK ,honest hard working, and a TRUE GENTLEMAN was lucky enough to meet him outside ninian park LEGEND :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I go along with that. :thumbright:

Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:31 pm

on and off the pitch .......darren purse.....gave his all(not the best)but a tryer and came over to me in town to say hello as i had a city T shirty on... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:46 pm

Cohen Griffith