Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:21 pm

Still a lot of games to go.

Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=156604 :thumbright:

We can do it,but the hard work has only just began :thumbright:

Re: " SUPERB WIN/BUT DONT GET CARRIED AWAY "

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:27 pm

huw garrett ‏@bluebird_hdg 3m3 minutes ago
@AnnisAbraham we have to be delighted, but yes been here before! Russia home!

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:28 pm

From FB

Lee Beames Don't get carried away ' long way to go.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:31 pm

Still 4 potential banana skins left but taking fact that others have to play each other its looking good but not over until fat dragon sings! :laughing6: :thumbup

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:40 pm

this is wales not Cardiff - we have done the hard work - sent the messages out to them all and we will qualify get your tickets now for June 12th its going to best match for many a year to come !

WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:44 pm

From FB

Michael Ward fantastic result bring on the belgians, colemans turned things around,got to give him credit
17 mins · Like · 1

Andrew Pryor Don't tempt fate, 3 wins from the 5 games will do it though

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Still a lot of games to go.

Link

I am getting carried away annis why wouldn't I I'll think we will beat beligium in cardiff in front of a sell out crowd and if we do Bosnia will be the most difficult game out of the last four games we got to play

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:51 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:

Link

I am getting carried away annis why wouldn't I I'll think we will beat beligium in cardiff in front of a sell out crowd and if we do Bosnia will be the most difficult game out of the last four games we got to play

Martin, I am over joyed with this win :thumbright: :thumbright: but were now no means there yet.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:52 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:

Link

Been there before though with Wales
Who could ever forget the Paul bodin penalty miss that was one of the worst moments of my life watching Wales and Cardiff

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:54 pm

steve davies wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:

Link

Who could ever forget the Paul bodin penalty miss that was one of the worst moments of my life watching Wales and Cardiff

Steve, I was there that night, total misery after so much build up and excitement :cry:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:55 pm

I know mate I just got a good feeling we are going to do it our time is coming our fans who follow them through good times and bad times deserve to see our team in a major finals

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:57 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:I know mate I just got a good feeling we are going to do it our time is coming our fans who follow them through good times and bad times deserve to see our team in a major finals

Martin, We surely deserve it :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:58 pm

I was at anfield the night we got done by a joe jordan handball but so many other things went against us that night

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:59 pm

A very long way to go but the foundations have been built, what I like about this team is they can dig in but can be attacking as well. I am a fare weather wales fan and will never hide the fact, I have my season ticket after being so impressed with the experience against Cyprus which for me buried the acoustics of the ground argument. In June the place will be rocking and sold out, success brings the large crowds wether we like it or not. Bring on the Belgians :thumbup:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
steve davies wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:

Link

Steve, I was there that night, total misery after so much build up and excitement :cry:

I wil l never forget that game, for a couple of reasons.
Wereally believed we were off to USA as we had just equalised then the got awarded a penalty but the ball crashed against the bar and the dream was over! Then sadly, someone lost their life as a flare got fired across the stadium and hit someone in the head ! So sad.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Link

Fantastic well done Coleman, and Hennessy, I've criticised you both, but well done !!!!

Can we do it ??? We've been here before, injuries penalty misses, cheating hand balls, but fingers crossed could this be the one ????

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:19 pm

Have this group got a team spirit like never before? Fuelled by the loss of Gary Speed maybe? The talent is also there maybe better than ever? I think Bosnia are out of it we need t o focus on beating Belgium. :bluescarf:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:20 pm

Well done Wales, I'm pleased for you, I'd love for you to qualify and see your country at a final. It'll be a sell out for Welsh fans for all games and it'll be a joy to watch with the passion the fans would bring and would inspire the team.

It's a long way to go but good luck :thumbup:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:32 pm

You watch the CCS be overflowing with the gloryhunting fairweather supporters now. Just like the millennium against italy all those years ago.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:33 pm

Mr Shed wrote:You watch the CCS be overflowing with the gloryhunting fairweather supporters now. Just like the millennium against italy all those years ago.

That's football :thumbup:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:39 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
Mr Shed wrote:You watch the CCS be overflowing with the gloryhunting fairweather supporters now. Just like the millennium against italy all those years ago.

I know, still don't like it. Would rather a few thousand belting out "yma o hyd" and "hen wlad fy nhadau" than 33,000 with the horns and "Wales, wales, wales"

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Mr Shed wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:

I know, still don't like it. Would rather a few thousand belting out "yma o hyd" and "hen wlad fy nhadau" than 33,000 with the horns and "Wales, wales, wales"

Was one of the main reasons I lost interest watching Wales, never felt like a football match. Have drifted in and out of watching them tbh but not ashamed to say so. :thumbup:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Well done Wales !!! As stated earlier do not get carried away. I was at Ninian in 1976, and the old Arms Park against Romania.
Keep it professional lets do it in my lifetime, circa 1960. Nonetheless great stuff.. Cardiff players take note, guts and loyalty to the badge !!!!

Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:17 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Well done Wales !!! As stated earlier do not get carried away. I was at Ninian in 1976, and the old Arms Park against Romania.
Keep it professional lets do it in my lifetime, circa 1960. Nonetheless great stuff.. Cardiff players take note, guts and loyalty to the badge !!!!

Well said although the current Ccfc boys do have more desire :thumbup:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:00 pm

Link

We all thought you were a plastic England fan Annis????????????? = very confused :?

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Link

We all thought you were a plastic England fan Annis????????????? = very confused :?

Yeah, I thought he was at Euro 2000 with the English?

Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:24 am

Mr Shed wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:

Are you guys serious?

To see the CCS full of Welsh people, all supporting their nation's side should be celebrated. Who the he'll is anyone to judge "new" football fans?? We should be encouraging the next generation (of all ages). Your attitude is a form of inverted snobbery which I find offensive. Just realise that you don't have a monopoly over football or Welshness.

My view: There has never been a better time to get interested in Welsh football. All welcome!!!!

:thumbup:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:48 am

Woah...... slow down there, leader of the new welsh order!
There's no need to come on here half cut at 1 in the morning, drunk on your mad dog and mums babycham spouting abuse is there?
at no point did I mention "new" welsh fans did I?

we need new fans! I'm all up for the " new" fans interest and investment in "our" welsh team, provided our history and heritage are respected.
what I don't need to put up with is the "old" egg loving, echo reading halfwits who are down the ccs while their cotton traders welsh rugby shirt are in the wash, just to see Bale and questioning why Giggs don't even turn up any more!
You know, the ones that prevent the "new" fans from getting a ticket because their rugby club has bought coach loads of them for their regulars. Theyll dissapear as soon as we lose two games or the 6 nations start again, or liverpool reach the champions league semi.
What about our NEW fans then? Well they will have lost interest too as they didn't get to feel the buzz and excitement first time around!

so calm down and get back in your box!

Woodville Willie wrote:
Mr Shed wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:

Are you guys serious?

To see the CCS full of Welsh people, all supporting their nation's side should be celebrated. Who the he'll is anyone to judge "new" football fans?? We should be encouraging the next generation (of all ages). Your attitude is a form of inverted snobbery which I find offensive. Just realise that you don't have a monopoly over football or Welshness.

My view: There has never been a better time to get interested in Welsh football. All welcome!!!!

:thumbup:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:15 am

Link

Annis, if it goes to the last game for us to qualify I'll take that with us having Andora home. :laughing6:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:45 am

Sorry to be negative but we are top of the group because of bale and Ramsey and not Coleman.

We struggled to beat Andorra and Cyprus. The 5 at the back formation is not the way forward. Ben Davies is an excellent left back but he's not a left sided central defender

If we qualify and that's a big if it will be down to the 3 genuine quality players we have (Ramsey, bale, Williams) and the work ethic of the likes of Taylor, Gunter and Ledley.