Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Remember when loads on here wanted Coleman out?

Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:24 pm

The I told you so brigade are far to premature in my opinion. Plenty of points to play for.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:09 pm

2blue2handle wrote:The I told you so brigade are far to premature in my opinion. Plenty of points to play for.

Still won't give him credit?

He has taken us from the depths after Gary Speed killed himself and made us a slick passing outfit who have cutting edge and look tight at the back. Also improving our ranking hugely which will help us in the future.

He deserves a lot of credit and has proven all those who wanted him sacked wrong.

Face facts.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:14 pm

maccydee wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:The I told you so brigade are far to premature in my opinion. Plenty of points to play for.

Still won't give him credit?

He has taken us from the depths after Gary Speed killed himself and made us a slick passing outfit who have cutting edge and look tight at the back. Also improving our ranking hugely which will help us in the future.

He deserves a lot of credit and has proven all those who wanted him sacked wrong.

Face facts.

He will be the right man if we get the the finals that is the only fact for me.
This campaign we are certainly improving after some dodgy decision making early on.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:12 pm

I was one of the ones that didn't want Coleman as our manager, not because he's a jack, but because I just simply thought at the time that he wasn't the guy to take Wales forward after where Gary Speed took us before his ill fated death but I'm so glad he is proving me wrong and long may it continue, I'm not one of these people that dislike someone because they are a jack, if they warrant what they are doing then brilliant and that doesn't make any difference whatsoever if they are from Swansea, Cardiff, Newport or Wrexham. I'm starting to believe in what Coleman is doing, he is definitely making us hard to beat that's for sure.
:thumbup:
and then there's Slade :lol: :D