Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As I said earlier

Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Take out Bale and you take out Wales.

Actually Bale is not having a good game but he has made one, scored 2 and got one of their players sent off.

Re: As I said earlier

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:27 pm

I disagree entirely. We would have won even without Bale today, we completely controlled the game from the back to the midfield to the attack. If Bale wasnt in the side it would mean an even more advanced role for the likes of Ramsey. We have an excellent first 11 now and while Bale is without doubt our best player, we are far away from a one man team.

Well done all.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:58 pm

Ali_Keith wrote:I disagree entirely. We would have won even without Bale today, we completely controlled the game from the back to the midfield to the attack. If Bale wasnt in the side it would mean an even more advanced role for the likes of Ramsey. We have an excellent first 11 now and while Bale is without doubt our best player, we are far away from a one man team.

Well done all.

Have to agree with you.

Definitely not a one man team - Wales are definitely a two man team, Bale and Rambo. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:04 pm

Johnny Williams is pretty decent and could play Bale's role. Wouldn't be as good but there's only about four players in the world who are better than Bale.

For me Hazard, Ronaldo, Messi and possibly Ribery are better in that role behind the front Man.